Do women always tell their partner they have a really big penis?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
If she dont say nothing, dont say nothing. Dont ask questions you not ready to hear the answer to. If she wanna compliment your D, fine. If she never compliments your size, dont bring it up. If she letting you smash consitently then obviously it doesnt matter.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Women are stupider than men when it comes to penis size.

My fav is when they're like well my ex was so and so inches. Then I ask, how do you know did you measure it?

Then they say they can tell how long it is by eyeballing. Thats when I start thinking they've seen too many dikks.

Daps
Only people who worry about this shyt is small dikked dudes. :heh:

I know what Im working with, and I don't need my ego stroked at all. That look in a womans eye the first time she sees it does it all. It never has be to a topic of discussion ever again.

It's when you have a big dikk and need to rock Magnum condoms that women are actually able to tell you the truth about their thoughts on penis size :jawalrus:

:heh: @ you small dikked dudes

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Most the girls I've missed with tell me I'm big so I roll with it. I don't brag or showboat cuz I heard it'll jinx you while you fukkin :sadcam:

I also learned most WOMEN don't really care about length to much, they more into thickness. She was like you can 10" with no width and it won't do nothing for her. But if you 5-6" stretching them walls then you're fine.

It's the lil girls with lil girl mentality out here who think they know what a dikk is they that be fukkin with y'alls heads. You'll learn when you mess with a real women.

Don't worry bout your shyt. Just go with the flow. And I'm pretty sure most of you can't afford surgery so you just gon have to deal with it and learn how to eat p*ssy.

Unless you consistently being told your shyt small. Then you might as well commit dat or turn gay. All you Doin is making nikkas jobs harder :pacspit:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Here is a straight forward way to tell if ur decent in size.

Take a dollar bill without pressing into ur pubic hair area and if ur longer than the bill ur good. Then try fit into a toilet paper roll and if you cant fit in or you press agianst the sides without cheating ur good to go.

If u fail both u got tiny dikk syndrome

^^^the bolded was always the standard test I thought. If you can't fit in the toilet paper roll, and if you longer than the toilet paper roll, you straight. The dollar bill though is a new one, I always thought you just measured it with a ruler :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's when you have a big dikk and need to rock Magnum condoms that women are actually able to tell you the truth about their thoughts on penis size :jawalrus:

Magnums aren't really all that much bigger than normal sized condoms though.

They're mainly a marketing gimmick and use a gaudy gold foil to make women (and apparently men) think that a man is packing.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Most the girls I've missed with tell me I'm big so I roll with it. I don't brag or showboat cuz I heard it'll jinx you while you fukkin :sadcam:

I also learned most WOMEN don't really care about length to much, they more into thickness. She was like you can 10" with no width and it won't do nothing for her. But if you 5-6" stretching them walls then you're fine.

It's the lil girls with lil girl mentality out here who think they know what a dikk is they that be fukkin with y'alls heads. You'll learn when you mess with a real women.

Don't worry bout your shyt. Just go with the flow. And I'm pretty sure most of you can't afford surgery so you just gon have to deal with it and learn how to eat p*ssy.

Unless you consistently being told your shyt small. Then you might as well commit dat or turn gay. All you Doin is making nikkas jobs harder :pacspit:

Honestly, my opinion is anything over 5" is long enough. I'm 6.5-7 and I hit the back walls all the time with room to spare. Them nikkaz who is 8-10 must be murderin' b*tches :russ: What does matter is the thickness. I would rather be 4 inches long and 8 inches around, then 8 inches long and 4 inches around. B*tches go crazy when you gotta squeeze it in. In regards to your female, it should be difficult to squeeze it in unless she's dripping wet, otherwise she's lyin' to you if she's telling you you're big.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I was told by a hooker I had a pretty dikk, she sucked off my boys with a condom but not me. :win:

In before you insecure basement dwellers say " AHHHHHH NICE TRY BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE MY LIFE SO WHAT YOU SAY CANT BE TRUE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A big dikk doesn't even equate to good sex though. If a woman is focused solely on dikk size, her insides are probably stretched the fukk out and needs a guy with a large dikk in order to feel anything. Focus on having good sex rather than someone being impressed with your dikk size.