Do women always tell their partner they have a really big penis?

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guys worry about their peen size too much
not every guy walking around has a huge swang-a-dang-a-lang it would be retarted for me or any other chick to think that lol

just work with what you got when im dating a guy the last thing im worried about is how big you are im more concerned about what you have going on in your head (in terms of being educated/intellectual)

HOWEVER
if your peen is shorter than 5inches thats when you should start getting worried
and if your peen happens to be shorter than 5inches then duuh of course im gonna tell you your peen is small wth do i look like lying saying "ohmygawd your d!ck is huuuuge" if its barely longer than my index finger

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been told by 2 broads...they were used to fukkin mad nikkas and getting double penetrated and had train on....shyt I ran train on one.....still made it do what it do. That's how I learned it ain't about the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean.

Real talk my homie and I have fukked the same bytches after each other many a time. This nikka is always letting girls grab on his johnson, showing it off to bytches in the corner of the club.....

We've never fukked side to side or waited for each other but he would go in first come out like "Tasha wanna holla at you" and I'm like :ohhh: word? :leon: then I go in and do my thing.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I have been told by 2 broads...they were used to fukkin mad nikkas and getting double penetrated and had train on....shyt I ran train on one.....still made it do what it do. That's how I learned it ain't about the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean.

Real talk my homie and I have fukked the same bytches after each other many a time. This nikka is always letting girls grab on his johnson, showing it off to bytches in the corner of the club.....

We've never fukked side to side or waited for each other but he would go in first come out like "Tasha wanna holla at you" and I'm like :ohhh: word? :leon: then I go in and do my thing.

lol What is goin on here in dis post? :wtf:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol What is goin on here in dis post? :wtf:

2 broads said I wasn't as big as (insert random dude or ex)........but i still get it in and make it do what it do. My homie who's known to have a huge package and me have fukked the same broads, ran train...an even though he huge (their words not mine) I'm a better fukk.....more stamina...more consistent...

laMode

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 broads said I wasn't as big as (insert random dude or ex)........but i still get it in and make it do what it do. My homie who's known to have a huge package and me have fukked the same broads, ran train...an even though he huge (their words not mine) I'm a better fukk.....more stamina...more consistent...

why the fck are you fcking the SAME chicks your homies have fcked and now your comparing your d!ck to your homies d!ck...like...this is just all types of gay.you must live in atlanta

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:huhldup: Aite breh.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

Where do you live? Some trash ghetto? shyt sounds like the lowest form of life. :smugfavre:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

fbz_06944f94cf5b102b9a0fd6e493dab112.jpg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

strong username to post correlation

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea...what can i say its a small city. if uve never fukked the same broad one of ur boys fukked then i cant help you. if you have, ask the bytch who was better..then if you boy trys to ever come at you say "well that aint what tanesha said...." if she said he was better than you then prepared to be clowned for life and always feel like your homies 'lil' brother. i gets mine, shyt i'll fukk some of ya'll bytches then let her choose who she wants to go back home to