Do we have any members that support the rights push to bring Christian Nationalism to the United States?

Do you support Christian Nationalism in the United States?

• Total voters

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I've never heard of this tradition. :francis:

I'll let @DrBanneker define it.

A lot could be written but I'll start here:

B0.776901001652903961.jpg

Also, the cross of St. James is a recognized symbol across a lot of the Black Catholic world since the Kingdom of the Kongo adopted St. James as its patron saint like St. George in England or St. Andrew in Scotland.

Black Catholics are heavily concentrated in Louisiana obviously due to history but have all Black parishes around the country. Some Catholic churches (though not clergy) were always integrated which attracted some Blacks historically so Black Catholics didnt necessarily break off like Black Protestants.

It probably has the highest foreign born proportion too since African and Caribbean immigrants add numbers unlike with other parishes such as AME. I was raised in an all Black Catholic parish in ATL. Omari Hardwick (Ghost from Power) and his fam were there too. Sadly, Clarence Thomas came from our ranks as well (though a parish in coastal GA) :francis:

There are huge Catholic traditions in the Caribbean and South America including syncretism like Umbanda or Cadomble though these two are opposed by the Church

We don't beef with other Black Christians and are also typically much more suspicious of the Vatican hierarchy and the fundamentalists bc of history such as the slave trade and imperialism. I know Black clergy and the church hierarchy can be racist like anything else. Even Clarence Thomas said this and that is why he left the seminary--he originally wanted to be a priest before going to college and law school.

Will also add another post about Christianity in Africa.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It seems like this is old crackers way of trying to hold on to as much power as they can since I’m sure they see shyt is shifting

I guess the goal is to get younger crackers back into church and convert foreigners, religion I imagine is one of the ways to have a stranglehold on a population of people

Matter of fact ain’t they the main ones who supported trump

I guess they going to try and make western civilization more so religious authoritarian to counter foreign entities aka China

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely,but most will assume that to mean you support Republicans.

Not at all,I only support the Christian Nationalism as opposed to the godless alternative. Either ran by white people for white people wont be good. But thecoli told me tangibles trickle down even when they arent for black people specefically. So surely Christian nationalism means black people will regain some love and respect for God,even if its a miseducation:respect:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
People aren’t going to vote yes with a public poll even though it’s obvious some do

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To answer your question no. I practice Santeria which is a child of Ife from the Yoruba people. I'd probably be killed in a state like that.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
If it's actually about the LORD Jesus Christ and His teachings and not the ":mjpls::duck::mjlol:" Western version, sure. I know you mean the latter, so I'm not checking "Yes" on the poll. :camby:

Please continue with your antichrist rhetoric and leading people astray from the Creator, though. Eternity has all the time to teach you exactly where it leads. :sas2:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Christian Nationalism and Christian Identity are both synonymous under the White Supremacist and Neo-Nazi umbrella.

Anybody telling you otherwise is lying. I'm not a Christian by any means but I know your regular stereotypical Sunday afternoon/Bible study Christianity has no relation to this ideology, and some will try to conflate the two especially if a person is unknowledgeable of the terms and deeper meanings behind them.

I've never seen or heard a Black person rep that ideology, anytime you hear someone, particularly White talking or showing support for that, just realize what time they're on...

That's the same “religion” first introduced by the Klan that has been used ever since its inception throughout the Jim Crow era to this day to justify their beliefs and violent actions.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Don't get confused by the words "Christian Nationalism," they are "Christian" in name only, they don't really believe in Christianity. Same folks were saying that Jesus was too weak and they need Donald Trump.

Just another attempt at pushing White nationalism under the veil of Christianity.

:camby:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
They do, they LOVE Massa for bringing Christianity to them.

They be on one hand talking bout:
“We were stripped of our identity and lost so much culture to slavery :mjcry:

To in the next sentence go:
“Those African traditions are demonic :scust:
Christ is God, the only thing that matters :blessed:

Repeating the EXACT SAME words & sentiment of colonizers and enslavers that brought Christianity to Africa and the Americas :mjtf:

LOST NIKKAS

"In the late 15th century, Portuguese traders and missionaries began arriving in West Africa, first in Guinea, Mauritania, the Gambia, Ghana, and Sierra Leone, then Nigeria and later in the Kingdom of Kongo, where they would find success in converting prominent local leaders to Catholicism."
IMG-6158.jpg

IMG-6164.jpg
IMG-6165.jpg

Capture.png

IMG-4012.jpg

Google Maps link: Elmina Castle, Ghana where enslaved Africans were kept under it’s Christian Church to be sold to the Americas
Capture.png

IMG-5410.jpg

catholicism isn’t christianity…

boys need to read more if you think christianity was brought to africa in the 1500s…

it’s been on the continent since at least the 1st century AD…

Nubian Christianity: The Neglected Heritage