Do we have any members that support the rights push to bring Christian Nationalism to the United States?

Do you support Christian Nationalism in the United States?

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
That's how I look at black christians...they quietly love whites for giving them jesus the zombie to worship
They do, they LOVE Massa for bringing Christianity to them.

They be on one hand talking bout:
“We were stripped of our identity and lost so much culture to slavery :mjcry:

To in the next sentence go:
“Those African traditions are demonic :scust:
Christ is God, the only thing that matters :blessed:

Repeating the EXACT SAME words & sentiment of colonizers and enslavers that brought Christianity to Africa and the Americas :mjtf:

LOST NIKKAS

"In the late 15th century, Portuguese traders and missionaries began arriving in West Africa, first in Guinea, Mauritania, the Gambia, Ghana, and Sierra Leone, then Nigeria and later in the Kingdom of Kongo, where they would find success in converting prominent local leaders to Catholicism."
IMG-6158.jpg

IMG-6164.jpg
IMG-6165.jpg

Capture.png

IMG-4012.jpg

Google Maps link: Elmina Castle, Ghana where enslaved Africans were kept under it’s Christian Church to be sold to the Americas
Capture.png

IMG-5410.jpg

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They do, they LOVE Massa for bringing Christianity to them.

They be on one hand talking bout:
“We were stripped of our identity and lost so much culture to slavery :mjcry:

To in the next sentence go:
“Those African traditions are demonic :scust:
Christ is God, the only thing that matters :blessed:

Repeating the EXACT SAME words & sentiment of colonizers and enslavers that brought Christianity to Africa and the Americas :mjtf:

LOST NIKKAS

"In the late 15th century, Portuguese traders and missionaries began arriving in West Africa, first in Guinea, Mauritania, the Gambia, Ghana, and Sierra Leone, then Nigeria and later in the Kingdom of Kongo, where they would find success in converting prominent local leaders to Catholicism."
IMG-6158.jpg

IMG-6164.jpg
IMG-6165.jpg

Capture.png

IMG-4012.jpg

Google Maps link: Elmina Castle, Ghana where enslaved Africans were kept under it’s Christian Church to be sold to the Americas
Capture.png

IMG-5410.jpg

Wait til you see my art geauxin at black christians....whew!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Depends on how it's defined.
List the tenants of Christian Nationalism for those of us who aren't familiar.
I think this website does a good job of outlining the basics.

A belief that the United States is a country defined by Christianity. In practice, this means:

• The government should take steps to keep the country’s Christian roots and identity intact.
  • The government should advocate Christian values and pass laws and enact policies that reflect those values.
  • The separation of church and state is not a formal law that should be followed.
  • God’s plan is for the U.S. to be a successful nation based in Christian ideals.

Source: What Is Christian Nationalism? The Complete Guide

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
List the tenants of Christian Nationalism for those of us who aren't familiar.
Here is an easy digestible way to see what the right views it as

If you don't want to watch the whole video, just watch a guy who was in Trump's administration says at 21:09

These are the people vying for power right now.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With that definition no. This country was built off greed, institutional oppression and not God's chosen nation. Now are there values that I have in common with Christian nationalist? Sure.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The Pope and Fake Jews had their hands all over the enslavement of Israelites aka the Transatlantic slave trade and the colonization of this land. There is no such thing as a white Christian. How can devils be like Christ lol

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I think this website does a good job of outlining the basics.

Source: What Is Christian Nationalism? The Complete Guide
Well no i would say i personally do not support it. But some things that are good policies coincide with Christian values but we can't expect the country to be tailored specifically to Christians it would lead to the persecution of others and fundamentalists would habw precisely that. As a Christian you want people to come to Jesus because they want to not attempt to force the religion onto them. Everybody's walk with God is different.

These fundamentalist nationalists of any religion are the ones committing violence and terroristic acts.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
anti-abortion nikkas want b*stards to run around because they're never went bareback

Y'all some snowballing ass nikkas with this right wing bs

Pun intended, y'all would rather slurp out your own nut than go Dutch on an abortion