Do we have any members that support the rights push to bring Christian Nationalism to the United States?

Do you support Christian Nationalism in the United States?

• Total voters

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Some people who post here do.

I claim Southern Baptist cause I love the Black Church.

The hardcore white christians are not the same. It's almost the opposite of the religion I embrace.
This has little to do with religion and everything to do with power. Jesus was not a White supremacist.

I claim the Black Catholic tradition but some of the craziest mofos, especially on SCOTUS, are Catholic. Look up integralists, basically Christian nationalist Catholics that want the Vatican to have a say over government decisions. Completely nuts.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This has little to do with religion and everything to do with power. Jesus was not a White supremacist.

I claim the Black Catholic tradition but some of the craziest mofos, especially on SCOTUS, are Catholic. Look up integralists, basically Christian nationalist Catholics that want the Vatican to have a say over government decisions. Completely nuts.

I didn't mention "church and state" but that's critical to a rational, well ordered society. Especially in this place, where everyone from across the globe flocks to, and the best and brightest rise to the top.

If any religion was running the government it would fukc up the flow.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have. a " fukk No" option OP.

These people are dark, evil and wicked. Looked at them in Louisiana signing that shyt and it looked like a scene from a horror movie. The Omen for real.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Imagine being a victim of Christian Imperialism as a descendant of the trans-Atlantic Slavetrade and supporting this development.

Ole “Thank you Massa for bringing Christianity to us” ass nikkas
That's how I look at black christians...they quietly love whites for giving them jesus the zombie to worship