do we agree michelle obama is the baddest first lady ever?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Michelle Obama has that typical black woman attitude filled b1tchy face

Daps
fukk it might as well drop these as well:
hillary_clinton_young.jpg

article-2223578-15B2FB75000005DC-885_634x816.jpg

images

hilary-clinton.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
We (black people) need to really stop acting that Michelle is attractive. I love Obama too. But she's not. And you wouldn't be typing that bullsh*t if Michelle was just some lawyer.

Now Kamala Harris and Isha Sesay...those are some pretty ass women.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black people need to really stop pretending that Michelle is a looker. I love Obama too. But she's not. And you wouldn't be typing that bullsh*t if Michelle was just some lawyer.

Now Kamala Harris and Isha Sesay...those are some pretty ass women.
I agree, none of the first ladies are bad.

Isha is married to..... :scusthov:

but Kamala,... very nice looking.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
What type of ugly troglodyte girls do you fools look at?
Michelle is ugly.
Jackie also ugly.
That being said Jackie > Michelle...but only slightly, let's be honest you could fit an entire dollar bill between her eyes and that ain't cute. Jackie got the body on Michelle though...

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/hottest-first-ladies

no joke Barbara Bush in her hay day puts all these other girls to shame.
barbara-bush.jpg

who knew...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That being said Jackie > Michelle...but only slightly, let's be honest you could fit an entire dollar bill between her eyes and that ain't cute. Jackie got the body on Michelle though...

what's good about jackie's body? I'm asking because I haven't noticed it...

and how does brown ant get to say black people are "shyt colored" and not get banned, but black posters have had threads deleted without even attacking anyone?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah son. bytch is ugly. she got some moments but she's ugly.

Last edited:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

and how does brown ant get to say black people are "shyt colored" and not get banned, but black posters have had threads deleted without even attacking anyone?
1. I saw a swimsuit pic of her sometime and it was BETTER than Michelle. Again still nothing to call home about but when you're comparing mediocrity to mediocrity it's a sliding scale. Basically i'm grading on a curve here.

2. Did you report the post? If we banned everyone everytime they said something bad then we'd have no more members. Typically unless it's a repeat type thing the one off dipshyt comments just get deleted. thus the importance of reporting shyt to establish "pattern".

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

Why do you get to say CAC non stop and not be banned? Many black posters call whites pale and pasty, so the equal wording is shyt stained skin for blacks. Why are you a hypocrite?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. I saw a swimsuit pic of her sometime and it was BETTER than Michelle. Again still nothing to call home about but when you're comparing mediocrity to mediocrity it's a sliding scale. Basically i'm grading on a curve here.

2. Did you report the post? If we banned everyone everytime they said something bad then we'd have no more members. Typically unless it's a repeat type thing the one off dipshyt comments just get deleted. thus the importance of reporting shyt to establish "pattern".
people aren't gonna just start snitching over and over....

and there is a sliding scale, imo.... if 100% of the persons post are attacking 1 particular race of people.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
people aren't gonna just start snitching over and over....

and there is a sliding scale, imo.... if 100% of the persons post are attacking 1 particular race of people.

Yeah, like you do with white people. You never insult anyone but white people. You must be peeping in a reflection while posting :russ: