do we agree michelle obama is the baddest first lady ever?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
obama isn't a dime,,,, but Jackie Kennedy isn't a dime either.... JK eyes and forehead combo looks like she has down-syndrome or was prematurely born - I'm not joking.

lol@ us looking at Obama at 50 then comparing her to a young kennedy :russ:

I'm not gonna disrespect by posting pics, but lets just say white cracks like crakers....:lolbron:

Obama looks bad on a bad day, sexy on a good day..... but still looks aight for her age.

yall on her like "JK is a Dime" :stopitslime:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
laura bush was out there in her day, and she was a fairly attractive older woman. too bad she's a murderer....
She was only good in her 20's, but better than kennedy in her 20's cuz she didn't look like a Cocker spaniel...

how is she a murder, if she is then we all are.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
obama isn't a dime,,,, but Jackie Kennedy isn't a dime either.... JK eyes and forehead combo looks like she has down-syndrome or was prematurely born - I'm not joking.

I'm not gonna disrespect by posting pics, but lets just say white cracks like crakers....:lolbron:

Obama looks bad on a bad day, sexy on a good day..... but still looks aight for her age.

yup, and even tho she looked like she had down syndrome she was still prettier than Michelle obama at any age. :yeshrug:

he claimed obama was the baddest first lady. JK wasnt first lady past the age of 34, so of course were going to post pics of her from that time period. plus, even when Michelle Obama was around that age she was :scusthov:

even in her 40s and 50s Jackie kennedy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>michelle obama

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At first I thought Jackie had this no question, but looked up pics of the bytch and her eyes are insanely far apart and it weirds me out. Therefore, I have to go with Michelle's booty.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

IHFR8qP.jpg

:usure:

Daps

:whoa: Wait a minute.....hold up.....

Am I the only one who realizes that NONE of the first ladies were ever anywhere close to dime status?

All I said was Jackie >>>>> Michelle.....and she IS better-looking.....but that's not claiming she's flawless.....the eye thing is very noticeable but she's still pretty otherwise

Y'all nikkas in here talkin' up these first ladies like they Mya or Beyonce or something :heh:......NONE of them are touching dime status......but some of them DO look better than others :ufdup: