Do u ever think about the the cost of retards?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm just concerned as to how they can survive and get the assistance they need after leaving high school in a recession, especially if something happens to their parent of caregiver

Does anybody here have more knowledge on how this is done becaue the subject got me curious?

homes and government care breh, disability allowance.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I'm just concerned as to how they can survive and get the assistance they need after leaving high school in a recession, especially if something happens to their parent of caregiver

Does anybody here have more knowledge on how this is done becaue the subject got me curious?

real talk.

when i was 18 i had the glorious position of assistant manager of a car wash. we had one of those underachievers drying off the cars. he smelled terrible and could barely communicate, but we just kinda dealt with it. he may have had some family that checked up on him, but he lived alone. punctual little thing he was, he held down the job for awhile but eventually customers complained because they didn't need their car dried off. being offended that he was rendered obsolete, he would shake his fist and attempt to curse at the patrons.

i had to fire his ass. which was hard because of the emotion but also the communication barrier. he still showed up everyday for a week and we had to send him away. work for a shady corporatation, brehs. last time i saw him, he was wiping off tables at wendy's. this was a small town so we could deal with a few ketamine babies but in the city, i know plenty that go homeless and live it out as beggars for small change so they can buy chips and small goldfish.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
And when it goes "full" retard?...

Best hide your wife, ya kids, ya aunties, grill/toaster and box of Funyuns.

I remember sophomore year of high school...this white boy threw a volleyball upside a tard's head in the gym. The tard looked at him like :dwillhuh: for a good five mins. straight, so the kid started laughing, and suddenly the tard started punching himself in the face screaming "GORILLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" then jumping and stomping the floor as hard as he could, then he took off towards dude. The kid sat there like :russ: at first till the tard pounced on him and started slamming his head into the gym floors hitting him with hammer fists and all that...straight manhandled dude with ease. Dude got up like :sadbron: nose bleeding eyes all puffy and shyt:whoa: Enrage tards brehs:youngsabo:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You won't fight one tho. :mjpls: That retard strength:whew:

fukk around with them fukk arounds you gon' fukk around and get yoked:whoa:

:laugh: I think God knew they were gonna have a tough life so he blessed them with that strength. One of my friends growing up was scared of retards as a child cause he had a bad experience where one of them beat him up :laugh:

I didn't read the OP tho. I'm kinda tired right now. I'll try and read it tomorrow.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
And when it goes "full" retard?...

Best hide your wife, ya kids, ya aunties, grill/toaster and box of Funyuns.

Breh.... I seen that shyt myself. My boy has an older brother with down syndrome. 5 nikkas tried jumping him, and his brother came in and straight put the beats on all 5 of them on some straight incredible hulk/ super Cena shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I remember sophomore year of high school...this white boy threw a volleyball upside a tard's head in the gym. The tard looked at him like :dwillhuh: for a good five mins. straight, so the kid started laughing, and suddenly the tard started punching himself in the face screaming "GORILLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" then jumping and stomping the floor as hard as he could, then he took off towards dude. The kid sat there like :russ: at first till the tard pounced on him and started slamming his head into the gym floors hitting him with hammer fists and all that...straight manhandled dude with ease. Dude got up like :sadbron: nose bleeding eyes all puffy and shyt:whoa: Enrage tards brehs:youngsabo:
thats why they kick em out once they get to be 22 years old. once they really get to the age where they have grown man strength the high school day care givers cant just put em in a bear hug anymore.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
thats why they kick em out once they get to be 22 years old. once they really get to the age where they have grown man strength the high school day care givers cant just put em in a bear hug anymore.
Them muhfukkas got grown man strength at 12 fukk you talking bout?:what:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
homes and government care breh, disability allowance.

Can homes afford to take in every person or do only certain cases qualify, and can they accommodate these people in the wake cuts to budgets?

I'd have to do some research later on, but I'm going to go out on a limb and figure that those kind of services don't command a big enough portion of state and federal funds to really justify cuts, but we're already seeing them cut (or trying to cut) programs that a lot of people depend on.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
abe-simpson-gif.gif