Do u ever think about the the cost of retards?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
You know what i've been thinking about a lot lately? retards. retards clogging up our public school system. Every retard in our public school system is assigned a special teacher (from here on out known as their "owner") to keep track of said retard and keep them from going off the deep end and molesting all the girls. These owners don't even have to get an education degree yet their pay is comparable if not more than normal teachers. Normal teachers, who you know, have to do normal teacher duties, make lesson plans, grade work, guide our future leaders of society in the right direction. Fairly important duties. But these normal teachers deal with nearly 200 different kids on any given day not just with one child who is not capable of learning. Anyways let me get to my point. Why do we as Americans spend so much money on trying to integrate retards into our public schools? A normal teacher is paid the same salary(or less) for doing much more work than the "special educators." It is pretty obvious to me this is bull. We have good white children in this country that cant even read, because millions are spent every year so some undereducated overpaid prick can try to calm down a retard when they go into one of their "spaz fits." Yet these retards might barely be fit to be a Walmart greeter even after they stay in special high school classes (day care for retarded people) til theyre 22 (non retarded kids are asked to leave highschool when they turn 21) Not to mention all the accommodations we must make for these retards. We have to have extra empty closets to lock them in at the schools for when they freak out.We have to make shorter buses(even sometimes being forced to add wheelchair lifts) to put them on because regular kids dont wanna be near them and these short buses pick them up right in front of their house.....and were trying to teach them to be independent. Don't even get me started on all the "rights" a retarded persons parents think they should have. we've all seen the news stories and youtube videos, same story a thousand times over with different people. some retarded savage is going berserker and their owner must swoop in and hold them down or put them in a choke hold to get them to calm down then you see the mother of the retard on the news crying saying that her child is no different than any other child and they don't deserve to be treated that way. thats bull. theres plenty of good kids in america that dont deserve to have tax dollars taken away from their education because "Hugo" needs a guy there to hold him on the ground when he goes ballistic and thats the only real thing to cry about. /end rant

hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing this

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Jeez. I see why you cut yourself off at one line in your replies. When you have something to say, you sure do say it.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
tumblr_lxqx1m3LKy1qj26eao1_400.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao. that's a decent bit right there. you could refine that for the stage and make it classic breh.
thank you, but i think this premise might be a "tough sell"

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
thank you, but i think this premise might be a "tough sell"

word but a bit like that has it's crowd. you can also clean it up man. a lot of funny shyt comes from not cursing or using offensive language. if you can find the right tone/substitute for retard, this could be golden. plus you made like half a dozen points. figure out what they are and hit as many as you want. you don't have to say all of that everytime.

another crucial piece of advice that i probably won't repeat is...don't take advice from other comics. do you. lmao.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did i say that was factually wrong?
Nothing was factually wrongs, but to be that opinionated and outraged over mental retardation and the few bucks that it costs to treat it...

You'd have to either be a nazi from the 30's or actually retarded yourself to feel like that.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Nothing was factually wrongs, but to be that opinionated and outraged over mental retardation and the few bucks that it costs to treat it...

You'd have to either be a nazi from the 30's or actually retarded yourself to feel like that.

that's really rude to make fun of his condition like that, breh.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm just concerned as to how they can survive and get the assistance they need after leaving high school in a recession, especially if something happens to their parent of caregiver

Does anybody here have more knowledge on how this is done becaue the subject got me curious?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm just concerned as to how they can survive and get the assistance they need after leaving high school in a recession, especially if something happens to their parent of caregiver

Does anybody here have more knowledge on how this is done becaue the subject got me curious?
another good point