Do they give free DNA testing at hospitals after the birth of a child

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Slow down, playboy, my Mama ain't no b*tch. Don't make me trace that IP Address and Aaron Hernandez your punk ass :ufdup:

whats the difference between any ol b1tch that gets pregnant and yo' mama besides the fact that she gave birth to you. To your pop she was probably just some hoe he had a seed with.

I'm just trying to get u to see the bigger picture my n1gga, to view the situation from outside of your own two eyes..... no disrespect

No b1tch is special

:ufdup:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
whats the difference between any ol b1tch that gets pregnant and yo' mama besides the fact that she gave birth to you. To your pop she was probably just some hoe he had a seed with.

I'm just trying to get u to see the bigger picture my n1gga, no disrespect

:ufdup:

Why nikkaz always say no disrespect before/after some real disrespectful shyt :dahell:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Neither. SHE ended up getting an abortion and asked me to pay half. By this time I had already found out she was sleeping around w/ our coworker. I told her she might as well give birth to the child because I wasn't going to give shyt for an abortion when the child may not even be mine. :beli:

:whoa: That was a strong bluff there. Man what if she took you up on your proposition and it was yours :usure:

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
:whoa: That was a strong bluff there. Man what if she took you up on your proposition and it was yours :usure:

Then I would be raising a child. :pachaha:

If she really believed 100% that it was mine she wouldn't have tried to talk me out of getting a DNA test in the first place. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt should be mandatory....period.
a0yqua.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just curious
I personally think it should be mandatory by law if they don't. In fact it should be illegal to leave the hospital without one.
it shouldn't even be a choice
Uh, you are talking about a paternity test.
You need to go to Maury for a free one or foot that bill yourself.