Do they give free DNA testing at hospitals after the birth of a child

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You sign birth certificate...but the DNA test comes negative. Then what? :lupe:

that would be interesting to see but honestly. The hospital gets nothing from knowing who's the real dad or not so why would they care? They just deliver a baby regardless of all the drama

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:menlie: the tax payers are not gonna let that go through dna tests are expensive

:dahell: nikkas taught they would be crip walking out the hospital at the expense of the general population
tumblr_mps4blzyaW1qbipv3o3_250.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
lol

and what about when there's no father named/being searched for?
Now you've collected mom and baby's DNA in a database waiting for pop to show up.

gif.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:dahell: nikkas taught they would be crip walking out the hospital at the expense of the general population
tumblr_mps4blzyaW1qbipv3o3_250.gif

:russ:

But seriously though, can't trust deez hoes. I'd rather have a chick thinking I don't trust her than spend 18 years expending resources on a seed that ain't mine :ufdup:

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
My friend told his BM that he doesn't want to sign the birth certificate (idk why not) and now she's upset 'cause she will have to pay for a blood test. :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sign birth certificate...but the DNA test comes negative. Then what? :lupe:

that would be interesting to see but honestly. The hospital gets nothing from knowing who's the real dad or not so why would they care? They just deliver a baby regardless of all the drama

In Cali it doesn't matter

Your fuked!

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
My friend told his BM that he doesn't want to sign the birth certificate (idk why not) and now she's upset 'cause she will have to pay for a blood test. :manny:

your friend is a smart man

all men should do this, even if you're married.

I have a family member who raised a child who wasn't his for 5 years. Brought the lil n1gga around family parading like it was really his. I guess he felt there was nothing to worry about since they were married.

get married brehs

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
your friend is a smart man

all men should do this, even if you're married.

I have a family member who raised a child who wasn't his for 5 years. Brought the lil n1gga around family parading like it was really his. I guess he felt there was nothing to worry about since they were married.

get married brehs

Damn, that sucks. Happens way too often.
I remember when my ex was preggo and I kept bringing up a DNA test
She told me it'll be a waste of my $$ and if I did get it she would not let the child have my last name :skip:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
She told me it'll be a waste of my $$ and if I did get it she would not let the child have my last name :skip:

did u ever get it done or are u still getting jerked out of half ur paycheck?

this is the reason why i feel it should be a mandatory law in hospitals, there's no reason why the man should be made out to be the villain for being an intelligent skeptic who don't trust hoes.

This way they can just blame the law and claim it's not something they really want to do

:mjpls:

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA

Neither. SHE ended up getting an abortion and asked me to pay half. By this time I had already found out she was sleeping around w/ our coworker. I told her she might as well give birth to the child because I wasn't going to give shyt for an abortion when the child may not even be mine. :beli:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
did send in dna paternity test on all my sons. bm's didn't know. I trusted them, but you just have to be smart when you're paying out over 2k a month on kids n shyt.

And yeah, hospitals should require these... it takes away that lil bit of doubt.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

this is the reason why i feel it should be a mandatory law in hospitals, there's no reason why the man should be made out to be the villain for being an intelligent skeptic who don't trust hoes.

This way they can just blame the law and claim it's not something they really want to do

:mjpls:

Neither. SHE ended up getting an abortion and asked me to pay half. By this time I had already found out she was sleeping around w/ our coworker. I told her she might as well give birth to the child because I wasn't going to give shyt for an abortion when the child may not even be mine. :beli:

Some females, man :snoop:. The only women I'll ever trust 100% either birthed me or were birthed from the same spot I was :manny: