Do the Suns even need Tyus Jones on the team to play point guard? Kenyon Martin weighs in

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
50M a year super sub.
:russ:
Booker is not a 3, even though he wrecked shop during the Olympics as one.
:salute:
Tyus probably going to come off the bench, stagger with the starters, and close. Malik Monk type minutes. That’s the best way it MIGHT work.
:ehh:
it's a bad idea, but so was thinking Booker can just be diet Luka for them.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
it's a bad idea, but so was thinking Booker can just be diet Luka for them.
I’m not clownin at all. He really should be a super sub. It’s crazy they did that deal. It’s crazy he has that contract.

Low key he finished strong last year and they did play well. I and many experts genuinely thought they were going to pack the Wolves out the playoffs.
:mjlol:
Remember they smoked them the last week of the season. If all three of them can play 70+ games this season, they could be top four. The West is a mess in a good way this year. I can’t wait for the season.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
His opinion isn’t that crazy.

Beal,Booker and KD going to spend a hell of a lot of time on ball..which waters down his whole appeal .

Tyus Jones improves the Suns the amount any basic level PG does .However he’s not a game changer like that. He’s safe .A guy like Dennis Schroeder would be perfect tbh.

Maybe Tyus can adjust his game to be more than what he’s showed so far

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
His opinion isn’t that crazy.

Beal,Booker and KD going to spend a hell of a lot of time on ball..which waters down his whole appeal .

Tyus Jones improves the Suns the amount any basic level PG does .However he’s not a game changer like that. He’s safe .A guy like Dennis Schroeder would be perfect tbh.

Maybe Tyus can adjust his game to be more than what he’s showed so far
If those 3 could move more off the ball the suns can be deadly. Let's see how the coach plays his hand