Do the Suns even need Tyus Jones on the team to play point guard? Kenyon Martin weighs in

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

4:15

Kenyon Martin
- "This Jones kid, it's like having a point guard with Lebron James, it defeats the fukking purpose of a pass first point guard"
- "So Kevin Durant gonna stand in the corner?? So Bradley Beal gonna stand in the corner??"
- "You know good and damn well when KD, Booker, or Beal get the rebound, they are not gonna outlet the ball to him!!!!"

:dead::dead::dead::laff:

Hmmm let's see. He averaged 12.7 assists a game, led the league in assists to turnover ratio for 6 straight seasons. Suns tried the "point guard by committee" style of play and were dysfunctional

But yeah, they don't need him :russ:

When was this?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Gil has the most remedial sports podcast

I don’t know how people watch that shyt

they be having the same dumb ass basketball arguments me and my homeboys had when we were 12

Its usually Gil and McCants I see in clips on Twitter sounding like idiots

I guess that shyt is rubbing off on Kenyon now too

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was bored so I watched this clip and a few others the other day. Quickly remembered why I dont watch his show/podcast

Gil kept calling Patty Mills the best Euro even though he's from Australia and kept referring to France as team Paris. Do these dudes intentionally act unaware like this?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I feel what he’s saying because I thought a point guard was redundant too. But after last season, you gotta try it if this high level of a player is available. It can’t hurt and can only help.
Tyus is a really good PG, a guaranteed role with a playoff team might keep him in the league as a productive player for 10 more years.

Tre Jones is a solid ass backup too. PG skills must run in their family.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
They need to start Jones and bring Beal off the bench.
50M a year super sub.
:russ:
Booker is not a 3, even though he wrecked shop during the Olympics as one.
:salute:
Tyus probably going to come off the bench, stagger with the starters, and close. Malik Monk type minutes. That’s the best way it MIGHT work.
:ehh: