Do Sony Stans still think PS+ is comparable to Gamepass?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I seen one piece of shyt say as much and figured it was just a random quip until I noticed more than a couple echo essentially the same thing :gucci:

And I did a little research, and I see the delusion is strong here. And the root of it all is narratives. Sony Stans love to gossip and run with narratives in a lost boys kinda fashion. All these Sony nikkaz think they Ru-fi-oooooooo when they at best the fat kid who told Robin Williams he's doing it with the imaginations and what have you. But this playtime shyt over mang. Time to break deez nikkaz down so you can see exactly what they up to. We'll begin in the next post. Brb...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
the-sound-of-music-sound-of-music.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Now to illustrate what I'm talking about exactly, I have visual evidence showcasing how narratives lead to false equivalencies. Now understand what you're about to see is direct core reactions to news that is great news for all gamers. The most popular game in the world is going to be available in more places and will not cost anything if you're in the Xbox ecosystem already. Great news, maybe this will spark Sony to look out with their great service. Competition leads to wins for the consumer and we didn't need Sony online to get hacked for them to do it for us :win: now look at these responses...
. As much as i hate MS. These mofos are entertaining as hell. This could either give GameTrash a shot or it can finally start to kill COD. Either way its a 1000% chance MS makes the wrong decision šŸ˜‚
So somehow Gamepass could hurt COD?
And either way 1000% chance of rain from all this bytch ass crying you're about to witness :scust:
Most COD players on PS5, with I believe Steam right behind it but I may be off.

Would people on Steam forego buying it and just get it on Gamepass? I already expect some existing subs and maybe new subs may get enticed for players on Xbox already but it seems like if it does make some new subs for Gamepass it'll essentially be a Pyrrhic victory.

a-pyrrhic-victory.jpg
This nikka needed to bust out a thesaurus to explain his bulshyt
He the type of nikka to masturbate into a sock :camby:
Get ready for a big drop in quality. This were the body drop.
Are these broke nikka tendencies contagious? Guards, remove this nikka from the premises :childplease:
They're going to up that Gamepass price.
So the first thing that comes to his mind is "it's day 1 on Gamepass confirmed? Oh shyt, guess that means the price of Gamepass goes up!!!"

I can't make this shyt up... let's continue...
I see them doing similar to what they did with Starfield. Charge like 30 bucks or something. Give it a discount for being a GP user.

But if they put it there completely for free with a fanbase that made up a quarter of annual COD sales... :snoop:
So essentially he's saying if it's free on Gamepass then that's a quarter of the sales and then uses an emoji to further illustrate his point. But ultimately confirming he has no idea what Microsoft is doing :facepalm: nor does he understand how call of duty makes it money and if you're not aware as well then think Fortnite. Either way, nonsensical Stanboy behavior...
Expect more MW3 types of COD games.

They're gonna want to offset the loss in potential revenue by scaling back production costs by making smaller COD games that are pretty much glorified DLC packaged as a full game.

I can see the regular multiplayer suite and zombies/spec ops eventually becoming F2P too, like Warzone.
Damn so Gamepass will lead to us going the Sony route and repackaging DLC like Spider-Man miles morales :mjlol: Now are you seeing a theme yet?...
New tiers coming , and possibly a price hike.

:damn: you see the fury and outrage and concern for the price of Gamepass, a service they say is shyt now so why do they gravitate to the price structure after good news hits? As for tiers they went into great detail what's coming over a year ago and said the price hike wouldn't be much if at all and that will be offset by the family plan which has already been rolled out in other countries since late last year :umad:
Hope this somehow kills GP and the Xbox brand in one fell swoop.
And this poor soul was at least brave enough to say how he really feels and I believe he speaks for all of them. Hence why the misinformation campaign continues :wow:

But the truth is this. The entire reason for purchasing Activision was to put these games into game pass to boost game pass subscriptions. Once you're in Gamepass you're in for life because it's too good of a service. That was before Activision, Now more people will realize it and they will make way more money in the long run plus they'll still make all the same money they was making previously with call of duty, even if it was a free to play title. THAT TRUTH MAKES ALL YOU SMART GUYS SOUND REAL DUMB BUT CARRY ON :hhh:
When's the last time you bought a session pass or an item in Fortnite? And what about call of duty? If COD became free to play I'd argue it would make more money in total. I'd be buying season 3 is it? Idk, I was waiting for the inevitable to happen before I rejoined the party :blessed: act like you don't know but anybody who plays COD knows they buy stuff. And Microsoft thanks you in advance :shaq:

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Now to illustrate what I'm talking about exactly, I have visual evidence showcasing how narratives lead to false equivalencies. Now understand what you're about to see is direct core reactions to news that is great news for all gamers. The most popular game in the world is going to be available in more places and will not cost anything if you're in the Xbox ecosystem already. Great news, maybe this will spark Sony to look out with their great service. Competition leads to wins for the consumer and we didn't need Sony online to get hacked for them to do it for us :win: now look at these responses...

So somehow Gamepass could hurt COD?
And either way 1000% chance of rain from all this bytch ass crying you're about to witness :scust:

This nikka needed to bust out a thesaurus to explain his bulshyt
He the type of nikka to masturbate into a sock :camby:

Are these broke nikka tendencies contagious? Guards, remove this nikka from the premises :childplease:

So the first thing that comes to his mind is "it's day 1 on Gamepass confirmed? Oh shyt, guess that means the price of Gamepass goes up!!!"

I can't make this shyt up... let's continue...

So essentially he's saying if it's free on Gamepass then that's a quarter of the sales and then uses an emoji to further illustrate his point. But ultimately confirming he has no idea what Microsoft is doing :facepalm: nor does he understand how call of duty makes it money and if you're not aware as well then think Fortnite. Either way, nonsensical Stanboy behavior...

Damn so Gamepass will lead to us going the Sony route and repackaging DLC like Spider-Man miles morales :mjlol: Now are you seeing a theme yet?...

:damn: you see the fury and outrage and concern for the price of Gamepass, a service they say is shyt now so why do they gravitate to the price structure after good news hits? As for tiers they went into great detail what's coming over a year ago and said the price hike wouldn't be much if at all and that will be offset by the family plan which has already been rolled out in other countries since late last year :umad:

And this poor soul was at least brave enough to say how he really feels and I believe he speaks for all of them. Hence why the misinformation campaign continues :wow:

But the truth is this. The entire reason for purchasing Activision was to put these games into game pass to boost game pass subscriptions. Once you're in Gamepass you're in for life because it's too good of a service. That was before Activision, Now more people will realize it and they will make way more money in the long run plus they'll still make all the same money they was making previously with call of duty, even if it was a free to play title. THAT TRUTH MAKES ALL YOU SMART GUYS SOUND REAL DUMB BUT CARRY ON :hhh:
When's the last time you bought a session pass or an item in Fortnite? And what about call of duty? If COD became free to play I'd argue it would make more money in total. I'd be buying season 3 is it? Idk, I was waiting for the inevitable to happen before I rejoined the party :blessed: act like you don't know but anybody who plays COD knows they buy stuff. And Microsoft thanks you in advance :shaq:

2bf62b69-6c52-4e47-b1ac-a99c317190fa-ezgif-com-added-text-1.gif

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stanā€™s think gamepass is a bad deal with such bad games that nobody actually subscribes to it.

They also think gamepass is so popular that no one buys the games that come out on gamepass and they just play them for free without paying a dime.

Sony stanā€™s are broken :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I seen one piece of shyt say as much and figured it was just a random quip until I noticed more than a couple echo essentially the same thing :gucci:

And I did a little research, and I see the delusion is strong here. And the root of it all is narratives. Sony Stans love to gossip and run with narratives in a lost boys kinda fashion. All these Sony nikkaz think they Ru-fi-oooooooo when they at best the fat kid who told Robin Williams he's doing it with the imaginations and what have you. But this playtime shyt over mang. Time to break deez nikkaz down so you can see exactly what they up to. We'll begin in the next post. Brb...

The game needs you man

Time to do what you do!

Full GREEN LIGHT