Do Sexual Predators Instinctively know that their Victims have no Men in their Family?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I very rarely ever see in any of these high profile rape cases, any men(brothers/fathers/uncles/cousins) of the victims step up and handle business :birdman: . Got me thinking that predators can tell when the women have no men in their life. Does Cassie have a Father, Brothers?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Diddy has multiple body guards. Cassies dad was a frail Filipino. Wtf was he gonna do?
I'm talking about any case:

Trey Songz
R Kelly
Charlemagne Tha God

etc

Just so happens, none of the victims had any male family members step up?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
There was one who straight up admitted that he targets kids with no father. He isn’t alone. Some will target anyone, but yeah, many will choose victims who have no fatherly protection.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I very rarely ever see in any of these high profile rape cases, any men(brothers/fathers/uncles/cousins) of the victims step up and handle business :birdman: . Got me thinking that predators can tell when the women have no men in their life. Does Cassie have a Father, Brothers?
Idk if ya'll remember the whole scandal that happened with the Glendon Cameron guy a few years ago but basically dude openly admitted to fukking teenage girls on some "I got money so I can do what I want" type shyt.

Anton Daniels and th Lead Attorney dragged the fukk out of him. He deleted that channel and his reputation was destroyed.

Anyway, one of the things he admit was that he intentionally looked for girls that were alone and had no family. He even told a story about how he rejected a young lady after stalking her FB and seeing that she had a loving family.

These predators literally vet their victims for lack of protection.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I've seen testimony by a sexual offender where he said he intentionally went after kids with no father figures in their lives. He would spot a kid, watch them for a while, do his due diligence, and if the kid had an active father he backed off, if they didn't he engaged.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Generally speaking, having men in the family doesn't mean anything. That's not going to stop somebody from sexually assaulting (rape, molestation, etc) a person.

There have been plenty of cases throughout time where an individual had plenty of men in their family and that didn't stop the acts from happening because usually the one being assaulted is afraid of speaking out for multiple reasons.

Do you think a murderer wouldn't murder someone if they knew that person had men in their family? Everybody has men in their family; ain't none of that shyt gonna stop heinous crimes from happening, especially if you're dealing with a sadistic, psychotic type sociopath MF; those types of people rarely, if ever, fear anybody.