Do NOT buy this: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 + 2 coming to XBO/PS4/PC July 26th

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
In fairness to them do y'all think this is priced this way based on licenses?

I won't be copping at that price I already have a huge backlog
Nope.

It's because Activision.

They always over price the games.

And the shytty thing is they rarely go on sale and when they do go on sale it's barely a discount.

I can get arkham knight cheaper than amazing spider man 2 or deadpool games :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ill take this L I just copped part 2...I figure its worth a shot but damn if this is an upgrade art wise I can't see it...But than again I didn't think the GOW, Darksiders, Last of us upgrading looked much better either.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once the DLC comes out I might cop this just to play part 1 again.

I just copped Doom and Part 2 yesterday....Never played it...Hopefully that DLC comes soon but ill keep it a buck I don't know what it is they upgraded but this shyt looks like a last gen games...Pretty much like were playing on PS Now.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just copped Doom and Part 2 yesterday....Never played it...Hopefully that DLC comes soon but ill keep it a buck I don't know what it is they upgraded but this shyt looks like a last gen games...Pretty much like were playing on PS Now.
part 2 fire i never finished but i was loving the fukk out that game ima cop this shyt tomorrow

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yeah this price is rediculous it should of been a PS store downloadable game but Activision has to pull some bullshyt so this is what happened.

With that said it was a great game before everybody was into superheroes a lot of people who never played it are going to love that game.