Do New Yorkers still dress like this?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
New York is a fashion Mecca when it comes to high fashion most def and NY dudes use that as their stance but y'all niccas aren't rocking anything that isn't in every mall in the US or things that can't be easily purchased online. Every urban male is the US pretty much rocks the same sh1t, smh @ NY dudes and their elitist attitudes concerning everything.

semtex

:)
Daps
Nah were still the trendsetting fashion capital of the US, no city has more swag than us point blank period :win:

Must I bring up pics of how u southern bamas dress ?? :heh: didn't think so :birdman:
It's already been posted (the diplomats picture) :lolbron:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
yall swaggerless ass nikka

this how nikkas dress

true-real-true-religion-jimmy-jacket-splash.png
If niccas think this is fresh, I don't know what to say. I would clown a nicca in my circle for rocking a Tru chain from the middle of the mall.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Isn't that how atl nigs dress now?
You must not know how shallow alot of ATL niccas are? Niccas are in Buckhead copping thousand dollar belts and its not uncommon to see a young cat pushing a coupe that cost 6 figures. Niccas have to stop sleeping on ATL, we winnin...

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Juelz can't dress worth shyt. nikka always rocking his hats wrong. He be having them joints sitting on the top of his head