do molly brehs...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Most of the Boston Molly is on the up and up. Comes straight down from Canada. How do I know? Testing kits.

Now the problem is you have absolutely no clue what people are cutting the powder form with. Pep, caffiene, ephedra extracts etc etc.

So either buy moonrocks or get a testing kit. Too late for that girl though.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
It's not just a couple pills you'd have to pop. You'd literally have to eat like 20-30 and they'd probably have to be laced with other shyt.

drugcombos2001.gif

deathsper100k.gif

like 100 people per year die from it.

My boy ate 15-20 a day, everyday for 3 years. He's not only alive but still one of the smartest people I know. He did federal time for moving some things from here to there. At his court mandated drug treatment program the person running it couldn't believe he used to eat that much. So even they (the professionals) don't know what the fukk they are talking about.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just a couple pills you'd have to pop. You'd literally have to eat like 20-30 and they'd probably have to be laced with other shyt.

drugcombos2001.gif

deathsper100k.gif

like 100 people per year die from it.
Compare death numbers to alcohol and tobacco you can buy in any store In America vs MDMA where 99% of the population don't even know how to get it.

That last chart is beyond retarded.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My boy ate 15-20 a day, everyday for 3 years. He's not only alive but still one of the smartest people I know. He did federal time for moving some things from here to there. At his court mandated drug treatment program the person running it couldn't believe he used to eat that much. So even they (the professionals) don't know what the fukk they are talking about.
I was just trying to be conservative with my estimations, I assumed it would actually take a lot more.
Compare death numbers to alcohol and tobacco you can buy in any store In America vs MDMA where 99% of the population don't even know how to get it.

That last chart is beyond retarded.
Are you serious? 99% of the population doesn't know where to get it? Do you think making a drug illegal makes it less accessible? Wrong.

How about something from a peer-reviewed medical journal?

xSIPX.gif

There is a 7 in a million chance of dying of ecstacy more people die from choking on peanuts then dying from ecstacy.
No one has actually ever overdosed on MDMA. They have however died from other natural side effects of MDMA. Such as overworking themselves.

Every 3 million that take ecstasy, 60 people of those people will die.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
A lot of this molly out here is nothing but crystal meth so make sure you are getting good drugs (ex. Too Short).

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I got a weed-related question brehs... Normally I dont smoke, but last Saturday I got faded as fukk -- I have no clue what the shyt was called -- but I woke up the next morning feeling like complete fukking shyt :what:
My joints were aching and my arms were feeling restless as shyt. Was my shyt laced with coke or something? :merchant:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how am I reaching when my mother works at the hospital and pretty much sees these kids come in and die off of Molly?
Bro, in 2010 in the UK there were 6 deaths from MDMA.

Thousands?

It's amazing how propagandized drugs are, we can't have honest and open information which misinforms motherfukkers who don't understand the effects of these drugs.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I got a weed-related question brehs... Normally I dont smoke, but last Saturday I got faded as fukk -- I have no clue what the shyt was called -- but I woke up the next morning feeling like complete fukking shyt :what:
My joints were aching and my arms were feeling restless as shyt. Was my shyt laced with coke or something? :merchant:
There is probably a logical cause. You could've merely been a little sick. The only "hangover" effects I've experienced from weed, and trust me I've been insanely blazed before, is waking up feeling tired/burnt out. Plus I know if you get sick body aches are common (like the flu, pneumonia, even a cold). I could see you waking up feeling hella tired which can also be construed as feeling like shyt. I've never done coke so I couldn't really comment on that, but I really think you would notice the "speedy" like effect of it (your jaw grinding and shyt like that). Though I don't know how effective smoking coke in a joint is, seems like it would be a waste of coke?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
There is probably a logical cause. You could've merely been a little sick. The only "hangover" effects I've experienced from weed, and trust me I've been insanely blazed before, is waking up feeling tired/burnt out. Plus I know if you get sick body aches are common (like the flu, pneumonia, even a cold). I could see you waking up feeling hella tired which can also be construed as feeling like shyt. I've never done coke so I couldn't really comment on that, but I really think you would notice the "speedy" like effect of it (your jaw grinding and shyt like that). Though I don't know how effective smoking coke in a joint is, seems like it would be a waste of coke?

I need to be hitting up the doctor's office then :ohhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
as usual, a lot of bullshyt misconceptions and fear mongering.

those cats could have been taking powdered rat poison for all whomever reported this knows.

edit: if it was "powdered" anything.

":lupe: White teen + "white" music + drugs = that new molly stuff"

is the new

":yeshrug: Black people + rap music + drugs = crack and gangbanging"