do molly brehs...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Take narcotic advice from random internet posters
brehs:skip:
it is. Molly isn't a narcotic its an empathogen. Pure molly is less toxic than acetaminophen. Its one of the safest drugs you can do next to weed. The problem is getting pure stuff due to the black market

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I tried that Molly shyt. Felt amazing but one time trying it is all I need. I felt like shyt when I woke up the next morning, or evening cause I didn't sleep til like 9 am on that shyt

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
some people are just weak,this must be an accepted tenet in life

it was prolly laced with some other substance

your a fukkin idiot if you pop more 2 in a row,i'm willing to bet at least one of the "od" cases did this,i'm a big dude and all i really need is one/one and a half depending on the potency(moon clear or brown),and even if i do more then that i take them in increments throughout the night

the comedown is shytty sometimes but everyone should do molly at least once,it makes you a more empathetic person and music comes alive inside you

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I took two molly gummie bears two weeks ago...I felt awesome but damn, I was rolling for almost 18 hours.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
1 white woman dies from molly and gets news coverage

1000 black youth die from molly and not a fukk was given

ReachingForTheStarsLogo.png

Geek

Pro
Daps
Most of the MDMA people are taking is not pure.

This isn't something that should be taken everyday/week. Your brain needs time to recover. Couple weeks to a month in between.

If you have to roll, test that shyt and stay hydrated.

Eating healthy and taking vitamins/supplements the days after rolling will help with all that depleted serotonin.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
1st time i popped a molly i took the whole thing at once, now i pop dat shyt in a bottle of coke n remy and drink throughout the night to properly level it out. I barely drink hard liquor so for the most part im just throwing back some coronas. the wave be at epic proportions, bagging errrthing in site... the finest dimes the coli never laid eyes on.... and i dont ever call em. :jawalrus: I be taking nikkaz bytches too, catch em playing pool, being the socialite i am i just pretend im teacher her to play and before you know it, im feeling all her curves right infront of her man whispering nasty things in her ears :steviej:.....but yeah, back to the topic.... iono what dat white girl on... ppl be bugging just poppin multiple pills not know after affect :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's not just a couple pills you'd have to pop. You'd literally have to eat like 20-30 and they'd probably have to be laced with other shyt.

drugcombos2001.gif

deathsper100k.gif

like 100 people per year die from it.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Most of the MDMA people are taking is not pure.

This isn't something that should be taken everyday/week. Your brain needs time to recover. Couple weeks to a month in between.

If you have to roll, test that shyt and stay hydrated.

Eating healthy and taking vitamins/supplements the days after rolling will help with all that depleted serotonin.

Some of this MDMA/Molly (especially in the hood) is just bath salts.

But some people don't care though...they just want to get messed up.

Having a test kit is a good thing though...more people should invest in one.