Do Coli brehs take classes (yoga, spinning etc) at the gym ?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I wont even lie, my ego just wont let me be in a class being led by some instructor

My flexibility sucks though.... since I was a kid I couldn't sit Indian style :snoop:
I couldn't either. Sitting Indian style was like torture to me. Now I am pretty flexible. Just takes time and patience.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ive done yoga a few times. shyt is harder than it looks. Get more a sweat doing that shyt than most lifting.. its good for you but I just cant seem to dedicate myself to it so I do it maybe once or twice a year at most :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Coli brehs I am in dilemma
My gym membership is 32/per month which includes weights and cardio (no classes)
For another 14 dollars (46 per month) it includes yoga classes, spinning, Hot Barre and some other classes.
So should I go for it or is classes some female activity?
Do whatever you want to do.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i did a good amount of yoga last year, not so much this year. i had an incident in a class one time that made me kind of pissed off about yoga. i had came into this class a month or two ago and it was packed with little to no space and i was the last one to set my mat down so i was practicing with no room. my mind couldn't get into it, yet i was still trying to do all the moves, with not enough room which can leave you feeling worse off than when you started. they had me up against the wall and any of the moves that required stretching to the left, i had half the space i needed to use. i remember i was extremely pissed that day, which never happens when i workout

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Joined up for classes at my gym. :blessed:

I could see myself getting bored with the cardio and weights.

My membership includes classes and swimming pool too. Good investment in my opinion.

Daps
I have done heated Yoga and that was dope, you probably only need to do Yoga once a week. I don't do it often but it is good for flexibility and it is worth it for that, if you dont care so much for flexibility then don't bother with it.

Spin is real good but I just cycle alone now and not bother with the classes, I motivate myself without the need for a class.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yoga at home.
I get a mat and a couple blocks from Five Below, use yogajournal.com and youtube vids.

Once you learn the poses, you can make your own sequences after a while.

:ohhh:

Edit:
Just tried this and my back no longer feels stiff and I feel so calm :wow::wow::wow:
Can't believe I went this long without trying this :wow:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can anyone articulate why yoga is strenuous? I'm not flexible but how will yoga help me lose weight or sweat? I never sweated from stretching a day in my life.
I remember years ago this chicks with big tittays kept trying get me to go to the hot yoga with her but I didn't see the point

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Can anyone articulate why yoga is strenuous? I'm not flexible but how will yoga help me lose weight or sweat? I never sweated from stretching a day in my life.
I remember years ago this chicks with big tittays kept trying get me to go to the hot yoga with her but I didn't see the point
It will make you sweat a little bit, not really. I don't really know how.

Just try it and see.

It depends on your instructor as well. Some are changes positions quicker and others are more slowed down and focus on breating meditating and strecthing.