Do Black Folks Really Need to Be at the Protests? CACs call Black Woman Lizzo at Pro Palestine Protests

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any Black person participating in these pro-Palestine/pro-Israel rallies are complete fools. :unimpressed:
exactly neither side cares about you. They treat the Black people in their countries like shyt. I'm talking about the Ethiopian Jews and the Africans in East Jerusalem and Jericho.

Needless to say when they get over here they use us as a stepping stone to appeal to white daddy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's called empathy, people who aren't only concerned with themselves are at the protests. Many people in here can't understand fighting for something, because they have nothing inside
Can't afford empathy additionally the empathy shown is fake and for clout. Those same Black people protesting are the same ones saying that Black Men are the white people of Black America.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One other thing FBA's know that Protesting by itself doesn't work you need boycotts and crash missions to achieve change.

At the end of the day The PAL's and the Small Hats want to occupy the same land someone has to win. Biden could cut off aid and they're still be fighting.

Weirdos think that everything can be solved by a few days of yelling on a picket lines. They know that soon you'll be back to worrying about something else.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
One other thing FBA's know that Protesting by itself doesn't work you need boycotts and crash missions to achieve change.

At the end of the day The PAL's and the Small Hats want to occupy the same land someone has to win. Biden could cut off aid and they're still be fighting.

Weirdos think that everything can be solved by a few days of yelling on a picket lines. They know that soon you'll be back to worrying about something else.
You know the students have specific demands right?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure many of them were marching for black men getting killed by the police in 2020. Were you marching then?
Nope I wasn't because that shyt doesn't and didn't work. In Black districts Black politicans ran on the issue and won and changed things (slightly) in their districts as you see Black Men are back to getting shot in majority white areas.

The best way to protest is the way I did with your feet and your wallets. If you live in an area with a lot of race soliders move to a Blacker community.