Do Black Americans have a political plan to combat the assault on our civil rights and general advancement?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, throwing your vote away to a white supremacist political party especially without tangibles is selfish and will continue to hurt our community like it has for the last 50
years: Unfortunately, too many of us are too comfortable under white supremacy, friend. :francis:
Tangibles to you is a cash payment or some land. Tangibles to most of black America are lower healthcare cost, being able to stay on relatives healthcare benefits longer, funding to public schools, protecting social security, worker rights, affirmative action programs, funding of social programs for underserved and youth, money for free lunch for out kids, etc etc etc. Yeah but these aren't tangibles to nikkas like you. Do your thing breh, stay home and talk but nikkas like me will keep fighting for the plight of our community. Peace.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tangibles to you is a cash payment or some land. Tangibles to most of black America are lower healthcare cost, being able to stay on relatives healthcare benefits longer, funding to public schools, protecting social security, worker rights, affirmative action programs, funding of social programs for underserved and youth, money for free lunch for out kids, etc etc etc. Yeah but these aren't tangibles to nikkas like you. Do your thing breh, stay home and talk but nikkas like me will keep fighting for the plight of our community. Peace.

They need to wait for which ever Youtube/Social Media daddy tells them what to do. Their groupies first, black second.

In short they not serious. Anybody looking there nose down at babies havin something to eat for lunch needs to look deep and ask themselves where their humanity went.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Blocking Black immigrants and voting Maga..if you follow the so called modern leaders.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tangibles to you is a cash payment or some land. Tangibles to most of black America are lower healthcare cost, being able to stay on relatives healthcare benefits longer, funding to public schools, protecting social security, worker rights, affirmative action programs, funding of social programs for underserved and youth, money for free lunch for out kids, etc etc etc. Yeah but these aren't tangibles to nikkas like you. Do your thing breh, stay home and talk but nikkas like me will make sure your kids and family members have a chance for equality in this country. Peace.
If you consider those tangibles for you then by all means vote for them, friend.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They need to wait for which ever Youtube/Social Media daddy tells them what to do. Their groupies first, black second.

In short they not serious. Anybody looking there nose down at babies havin something to eat for lunch needs to look deep and ask themselves where their humanity went.
Breh I just read an article in the Atlanta paper on how Democrats are fighting to expand Medicaid and getting blocked by Republicans. And was reading about how black dems in Alabama are fighting the DEI ruling. But bu bu bu we need tangibles. :damn: Real talk, nikkas like them don't give a shyt about the black community. Just like Tariq grifting ass, so I'm ignoring them from here on.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you consider those tangibles for you then by all means vote for them, friend.

Hency my point "that shyt don't relate to me, so it ain't a tangible" You may not be willing to admit it but you think just like Black Republicans. Or maybe you are one. :manny: peace

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Breh I just read an article in the Atlanta paper on how Democrats are fighting to expand Medicaid and getting blocked by Republicans. And was reading about how black dems in Alabama are fighting the DEI ruling. But bu bu bu we need tangibles. :damn: Real talk, nikkas like them don't give a shyt about the black community. Just like Tariq grifting ass, so I'm ignoring them from here on.

:francis:sad part is that generation on they last leg, and all we got now is a bunch bedwetters, idiots who wanna be Jews/Aliens/Native Americans, scammers and sellouts.

shyt is bleak. But I'll die on my feet before I end up cowering and throwing away my responsible as a head of my household and a member of the community.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hency my point "that shyt don't relate to me, so it ain't a tangible" You may not be willing to admit it but you think just like Black Republicans. Or maybe you are one. :manny: peace
i think very similar to the founder of #BothSides. The Honorable Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:francis:sad part is that generation on they last leg, and all we got now is a bunch bedwetters, idiots who wanna be Jews/Aliens/Native Americans, scammers and sellouts.

shyt is bleak. But I'll die on my feet before I end up cowering and throwing away my responsible as a head of my household and a member of the community.
Hopefully you’ll still be able to arm yourself and protect your household, friend.:manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
A little birdie told me that in the last few black meetings there's been Talks of black people rising up and killing white people...

That's crazy!

:ohhh:

stave

Superstar
Daps

#BothSides, friends.

I really wanna nut down this hoe forehead and leave her looking like a skunk. She has no other value. But them eyes would get it done.

As for the point of this thread.... go vote brehs. Lesser of two evils brehs.