Do Any Of You Here Wear Wigs?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I was just about to post about wigs when I saw this thread. I found my new style!

I want these colors:
SOM534-3-(600).jpg
SOM704-2-(600).jpg
B_Sensationne_tatiana_som704_3_270.jpg

Outre Annie looks nice too.

Where is the rep button when you need it. I'm getting that kinky wig from that video.

Daps
Nope, haven't done that yet.
i looked on the owners website and apparently you are not supposed to sleep with them in.

so do you style your hair with the clip ins daily? how long does that take from start to finish?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
i looked on the owners website and apparently you are not supposed to sleep with them in.

so do you style your hair with the clip ins daily? how long does that take from start to finish?
Yea, but I think a lot of people do it anyway. Lol.

It takes me about 20 minutes now. I don't do any fancy styles so it doesn't take too long. Unravel my twists, throw them in and blend/bobby pin the front. Fluff a bit and go.

I want to start doing buns and other stuff with them. Need to hit up Youtube.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
@Token @Cheeky et al how long do clip ins last? are they worth the money? i kinda like the u part option but they are kinda pricey.....i want to make sure its worth the money.

how do you guys like the tatiana wig? i like it but i am so sure about the hairline
Didn't get this notification sorry! I haven't bought the clip-ins yet. The Tatiana wig, I need to work with it a bit- I see what you mean about the hairline but I think I can work with it. I bought a bunch of wigs at the same time so I'm currently wearing one of the other ones.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I did in the past. God I hate weave in general. It's a bother making sure you get good quality hair, making sure it looks ok/ tracks aren't showing and it tangles in he back!!!!! OMG how come no one ever talks about tangling in the back. :mjcry: I have too much hair on my head now to even entertain a wig.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Those curly wigs are cute, they're really good-for the longest time you couldn't tell me they weren't the women's real hair. I prefer weaves but I did see a really cute braid/bang combo wig I could see myself rocking, especially in the summer.