Do any of yall actually play pc games?

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I only play PC, I have a Switch but it's collecting dust :pachaha:

Have been playing a lot less than in the past, pretty much just Overwatch.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is what you do on pc eh? Either cheating or playing wolfenstien brehs :francis:
It's called a mod. If you want you can make the game harder by having 5 bullets only if you want

For example in daylight i made ALL the zombies "runners" to intensify the game. I literally had no time to relax herds of running zombies coming at me 247. I also modded it to be night only and increase the blood amount and texture. Basically if theres something you don't like in a game you can change it where's console its locked and set. Modding is essentially unlocking and customizing to the way you want it. There's always somethin in a game you want to change or improve, always. If u see it as cheating that's on you :manny: I Ike to have fun so if adding more enemies and unlimited ammo is it, that's my choice but the point is I have a choice......

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Only game i dont play on PC is FiFA.

Hell i casually play WoW to this day even though its not as good as it used to be :francis:

Metro: Exodus on PC is fukking beautiful :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's called a mod. If you want you can make the game harder by having 5 bullets only if you want

For example in daylight i made ALL the zombies "runners" to intensify the game. I literally had no time to relax herds of running zombies coming at me 247. I also modded it to be night only and increase the blood amount and texture. Basically if theres something you don't like in a game you can change it where's console its locked and set. Modding is essentially unlocking and customizing to the way you want it. There's always somethin in a game you want to change or improve, always. If u see it as cheating that's on you :manny: I Ike to have fun so if adding more enemies and unlimited ammo is it, that's my choice but the point is I have a choice......
Bruh, you not only cheating but you're cheating yourself :snoop:

These developers spend years crafting an experience for you to enjoy, then you go "fukk all that, let me give myself unlimited ammo cuz I'm a soft ass butterball bytch"

That's how I look at what you're telling me. No I don't alter games to make shyt simple cuz I'm not a simpleton :manny: I don't need to make a Game harder than the hard mode because if hard mode wasn't satisfying then it's the game that doesn't warrant my time. And with all the games that get released weekly nobody has time to play and change every aspect of every game :stopitslime: PC dudes always talk about cheap or free games so then you have too much to play already. But....

From the responses? The games PC dudes be playing are games console gamers don't really give a fukk about. That's how you can tell, PC gamers wanna play strategy games, overwatch and console games. But they really wanna play weirdo shyt. I'm not speaking for all PC gamers but I am talking about the majority :francis:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh, you not only cheating but you're cheating yourself :snoop:

These developers spend years crafting an experience for you to enjoy, then you go "fukk all that, let me give myself unlimited ammo cuz I'm a soft ass butterball bytch"

That's how I look at what you're telling me. No I don't alter games to make shyt simple cuz I'm not a simpleton :manny: I don't need to make a Game harder than the hard mode because if hard mode wasn't satisfying then it's the game that doesn't warrant my time. And with all the games that get released weekly nobody has time to play and change every aspect of every game :stopitslime: PC dudes always talk about cheap or free games so then you have too much to play already. But....

From the responses? The games PC dudes be playing are games console gamers don't really give a fukk about. That's how you can tell, PC gamers wanna play strategy games, overwatch and console games. But they really wanna play weirdo shyt. I'm not speaking for all PC gamers but I am talking about the majority :francis:
nikka this isn't a pc vs console discussion I own both. If you don't want then don't buy one I'm not trying to sell you on shyt I am simply telling you why I PC up. If you wanna keep the game as is you do know you can do that on PC while enjoying higher fps, right? If you want to be authentic cause u wanna suck the devs nuts then lower the fps for all I care

But I'll be damned if I pay 60 for tomb raider or Darksiders 3 (I've bought the previous for ps) when my work laptop can handle it and I can get it for free. I have no loyalies to these nikkas pff

Talking about the devs work too hard for u go in there and screw it up , how dare you add headers , intake, turbo charger, better tires and better radio system to your car. How dare you customize from standard to your liking !!!! Think of the dev!!!!!!

Btw most of games are on console last I checked . Earlier I played hollow Knight and little nightmare and they're on the PS4. Heck I was even surprised limbo was in the store. So i guess console users are just as weird

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikka this isn't a pc vs console discussion I own both. If you don't want then don't buy one I'm not trying to sell you on shyt I am simply telling you why I PC up. If you wanna keep the game as is you do know you can do that on PC while enjoying higher fps, right? If you want to be authentic cause u wanna suck the devs nuts then lower the fps for all I care

But I'll be damned if I pay 60 for tomb raider or Darksiders 3 (I've bought the previous for ps) when my work laptop can handle it and I can get it for free. I have no loyalies to these nikkas pff

Talking about the devs work too hard for u go in there and screw it up , how dare you add headers , intake, turbo charger, better tires and better radio system to your car. How dare you customize from standard to your liking !!!! Think of the dev!!!!!!
It's a game, designed to be played. That's it

I'm not clueless on how a mod can be cool, but you are taking it too far imo. Because you don't care for the games anymore, you just looking for ways to ruin the initial experience under the guise of "better tires"

That's cool and all but after I'm done with crackdown 3 for instance, I don't give a shyt about adding mods to make it more realistic because there's sekiro, division 2/etc that could use my time instead of the same game. It's ultimately just another way to waste your life away :francis: dead serious, life is too short bruh.

The developers are not creating games and going "man I wish the frame rate was higher" they target what they want, the game plays like it is intended. You only care about higher numbers regardless if it's for the better or not.

Finally the price, so it's a budget issue? Console games drop in price just like PC games do, and you can have them for free if you wanna be in the mod squad. But the trade-off is your online gaming is now compromised.

Isn't that worth having shiny new tires as you said :gladbron:

:stopitslime:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's a game, designed to be played. That's it

I'm not clueless on how a mod can be cool, but you are taking it too far imo. Because you don't care for the games anymore, you just looking for ways to ruin the initial experience under the guise of "better tires"

That's cool and all but after I'm done with crackdown 3 for instance, I don't give a shyt about adding mods to make it more realistic because there's sekiro, division 2/etc that could use my time instead of the same game. It's ultimately just another way to waste your life away :francis: dead serious, life is too short bruh.

The developers are not creating games and going "man I wish the frame rate was higher" they target what they want, the game plays like it is intended. You only care about higher numbers regardless if it's for the better or not.

Finally the price, so it's a budget issue? Console games drop in price just like PC games do, and you can have them for free if you wanna be in the mod squad. But the trade-off is your online gaming is now compromised.

Isn't that worth having shiny new tires as you said :gladbron:

:stopitslime:
I don't online game.

Like I said you can play the game as it's original you don't HAVE to mod. I choose too and nikka I can do whatever the fukk i want. Typically I mod on the second play. For example daylight i played with only a shader mod, as a designer myself, I felt the hue wasn't fitting, they used greenish blue, when actually a red/yellow warmer hue would be better (they would later add an option to change the hue :mjlol:). It was on the second time I played that I modded it to have a bit of fun, so I juiced the zombies and my shotgun and went on a fast pace killing spree. That's whats fun, I can play it your style and I can also play it mine. 2≥1

Btw I used to live with a developer he worked on gears of wars and some transformer game. Many times these mods.....are created by developers. Why you ask. Because they would love to rank up the details, textures and specs of a game but they have to limit it so the console can handle it. ALL devs are PC gamers for a reason. Dare you to ask any on Twitter.

Edit: just checked my old roommates fb, looks like he works for EA dice now. Programming AI, he was on the battlefield 1 team. Good to see he's doing well for himself :ehh:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And I thought everyone had a pc? The way all these nikkas making beats these days doesn't everyone have an acceptable computer ? I've been building my own rigs since 2004, this older black dude put me on game and used to sell custom built rigs out his house. All it is is plug and play , you can get a solid PC for just 800 :wtf:

My job requires I have an acceptable gpu (gtx1070 or higher) so naturally I never had an issue. What's funny is I'm new to pc gaming despite always having had a pc that could handle it . It was another black dude in china who put me on game but I kept putting it off like "nah that shyt sounds weird n complicated, console is traditional and life" then out of the blue I saw Witcher (game I'd been meaning to cop) on a torrent site. I was like meh why not. Blown away and never turned back. Then I looked up modding after I finished it and discovered wemod , basically it's as easy as checking boxes and hitting enter poof the game is modded instantly

And Im not even a crazy as gamer like that I consider myself a casual. I barely started play games this month having not played for a month and a half

Edit: I take that back I played horizon zero Dawn frozen wild dlc on the PS4 one weekend

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't online game.

Like I said you can play the game as it's original you don't HAVE to mod. I choose too and nikka I can do whatever the fukk i want. Typically I mod on the second play. For example daylight i played with only a shader mod, as a designer myself, I felt the hue wasn't fitting, they used greenish blue, when actually a red/yellow warmer hue would be better (they would later add an option to change the hue :mjlol:). It was on the second time I played that I modded it to have a bit of fun, so I juiced the zombies and my shotgun and went on a fast pace killing spree. That's whats fun, I can play it your style and I can also play it mine. 2≥1

Btw I used to live with a developer he worked on gears of wars and some transformer game. Many times these mods.....are created by developers. Why you ask. Because they would love to rank up the details, textures and specs of a game but they have to limit it so the console can handle it. ALL devs are PC gamers for a reason. Dare you to ask any on Twitter.

Edit: just checked my old roommates fb, looks like he works for EA dice now. Programming AI, he was on the battlefield 1 team. Good to see he's doing well for himself :ehh:
dikk riding devs you met doesn't say anything, and you refuse to address the negatives i mentioned. All you said was "I don't game online" then kept it moving.

Bruh, I'm not gonna dissect the situation like I do because I'm practicing for tomorrow (Smooth Thursday) so have fun with your choice of gaming :handshake:

Just don't go online because it's like dying light with all the hackers :damn:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since I bought a gaming laptop with a dope gpu i've been using it alot. People shyt on laptops because of the price and the power you get but it's like carrying an xbox one and ps4 in the palm of your hands. With a gaming laptop and a switch you can play pretty much everything minus the ps4 exclusives and a few selected ea sports games.