Do any of yall actually play pc games?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I don't play video games like that anymore but when I do it is PC. I don't even have a console

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I do. After playing on PC, playing on consoles is just terrible. Horrible frame rates, inconsistent resolutions, terrible textures, no mods... I just can't go back.

Only downside to PC gaming is the weird release cycles. For instances RDR2. There's no reason why that game couldn't have released at the same time as consoles considering how similar both consoles are to PCs. shyt is a money grab. But I ain't fall for it. I'll continue to wait until it comes out on PC.

Rockstar probably has some sort of deal with Sony and Microsoft in which they have to wait to release a PC version. Also Take Two probably wants to wait until RDR2 sales on the console decline before releasing a PC version.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea I play pc games. Was just playing Gris and Darksiders 3

I only buy PS4 games when it's exclusive otherwise I download them bytches on PC for free. :manny:

Have you ever had any problems with the bootleg games?
Issues adding them to steam, issues modding or anything?
There are a few games I never finished on ps3&4 and I don’t want to pay for them again on pc. Cause I want to play them modded with cheat menu’s

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Have you ever had any problems with the bootleg games?
Issues adding them to steam, issues modding or anything?
There are a few games I never finished on ps3&4 and I don’t want to pay for them again on pc. Cause I want to play them modded with cheat menu’s
Never but you can't add them to steam and no multi

Romell

Superstar
Daps
With the exception of RDR2, I'm 100% PC these days. I honestly can't see myself playing console games with how much choice you're given with PC games in comparison.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I own all systems and have a gaming pc. Been that way since 360/wi/ps3 gen. Next gen I’ll probably won’t be getting an Xbox because of their play anywhere policy, unless the new Xbox is mind blowing good.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I haven’t used a actual computer in over 10 years
Everything is done on cellphone

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I primarily game PC, Switch coming in 2nd, X1/PS4 share 3rd/4th depending on what random game I have an urge for.