DJ's aren't supposed to look THIS GOOD!!!

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It's the same reason a guy like Pauly D made 7 figures last year off DeeJaying and Lindsay Lohan can make 5 figures a night spinning turntables and she has no idea what the fukk she is doing.
DRYOv.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a duck. Face is 5. Body is smashable. I'd hit from the back but she can't stay. I know some of yall would hit missionary too kissin on her and shyt, prolly wake up next to her :smh:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
statements like this should have to be followed with MANDATORY pictures attached of the last three females you've had sex with.

:whoa: :whoa: not the last 3.........a nikkas been in a slump......you know...we all gotta eat out here.

I hate when people say this myself but if you go out side you will literally see more attractive women. She might be the cutest broad to flash across your screen today but I promise you if you go out side, go to target, the mall just away from your computer screen or put the phone away real women will blow your mind

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of the female dj's I know are cute. My bro always tried to get me to DJ and form a duo with him, he says female dj's get gigs easier, you don't even have to be that dope, yet nikkas will give you a shot

:patrice: sound like you a butch.