DJ's aren't supposed to look THIS GOOD!!!

SkinsWizNatsCaps

DC SPORTS FAN
Daps
DateRape.jpg

:demonic:

she aint even know it

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, its crazy cause she used to stay out here in Dallas....

She only been DJing for like year and now she gets the biggest gigs at the biggest nightspots around. I know intially some of the Djs out here who hve been doing it for mintue was pissed, but I think now she does most of her work in Atl...

She fine as hell, but she a bop... She gotta baby by some football player that flamed out and they got a divorce, I know she was supposedly dating Drake for a mintue and fukks with Chinx Drugs now I think...

My potna went while she was Djing at glass out here and said she wasn't that bad. She obviously wasn't scratching or doing no crazy mixes, but she played a nice mix of mainstream songs and local classics...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Man, its crazy cause she used to stay out here in Dallas....

She only been DJing for like year and now she gets the biggest gigs at the biggest nightspots around. I know intially some of the Djs out here who hve been doing it for mintue was pissed, but I think now she does most of her work in Atl...

She fine as hell, but she a bop... She gotta baby by some football player that flamed out and they got a divorce, I know she was supposedly dating Drake for a mintue and fukks with Chinx Drugs now I think...

My potna went while she was Djing at glass out here and said she wasn't that bad. She obviously wasn't scratching or doing no crazy mixes, but she played a nice mix of mainstream songs and local classics...

The DJ game is mad superficial. They were giving celebrities DJ's more shine than most DJ's with better skills and more dedication. It's the same reason a guy like Pauly D made 7 figures last year off DeeJaying and Lindsay Lohan can make 5 figures a night spinning turntables and she has no idea what the fukk she is doing.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
whats up with that ugly fukking face

you nikkas are thirsty as fukk and need to get out more