DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10577189_1085152788166528_4148670548556110003_n.jpg

djpremierThe Legend K-Rino...I've been wantin' to meet this man for many years and he came to see PRhyme perform last night. He is a true Houston, Texas MC with skills...He still releases albums every few months and his wordplay is serious. Ask Scarface, Bun B and any other legends about him. He's the truth. He is also featured on the upcoming NYGz LP and we only met by phone and emails. This is a bucket list moment right cheaa... @prhyme_official@royceda59@trillog@brothermob#courtesy#datsoundgood#PRhymeTour#premierwuzhere 21h

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of trolling and inaccurate misinformation spread about K-Rino on here by ignorant people so thought this deserved a thread to express the reality of the situation.

As Premo says, you ask legends like Scarface and many others about K-Rino and you will get the real deal, or alternatively can just choose to believe ignorant pathetic trolls who ain't shyt on an internet forum lol.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-Rino is a legend and they need to do an album together asap!

Yes, an album together would be great, I think personally that would put even more people on and really and truly help Hip Hop. A lot of people want that to happen, Premier said he would love to make it happen, not sure what K-Rino's position on it is, but I know he respects Preme, a mixture of creative, business and timing whether it happens or not in my opinion. But would be brilliant if it happened, a KRS-One and K-Rino collab track would be dream worthy to me, 2 of my top 3.... Over Premo too? Lol. That shyt could be incredible, KRS I think is K-Rino's favourite MC.

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say I'm the biggest Royce fan, but if Royce was at his best it could be interesting and would check it, I'd personally really like to hear a K-Rino and Chino XL track...

Why? This is the last duo I'd expect....... maybe black thought or mos def