DJ MUSTARD looks like the kind of guy who constantly has shyt STAINS in his underwear

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yo word is born thun I was about to shoot this nikka flea when the infamous mobb had a sold out show in little Haiti but you know how it be sunny as shyt in Florida, I had my chromed out revolver aimed at his dome when the rays of the sun bounced of my gun into my eyes temporarily blinding me, by the time I recovered that nikka was gone. God must have been on that nikkas side that day because I swear I was about to light that nikka up, word is bond he don't know how lucky he was dun.
Yoooooooooo :laff:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dont play me.

You know damn well fat nikkaz became "in" to a lot of dumb bytches.

Ooh, i love my teddy bear!!!

It didnt become in with EVERY female, but some started to view them differently.

I refuse to look STANK to get a woman

people just into that or they not, things like that don't just come up on no trends. We naturally predispositioned to hold aversions toward unhealthy shyt like that . . a lot of shyt is going on in a bytches subconscious . . even if she's not thinking about it on the surface she doesn't wanna pass on no wack genetics to her kids

except for that ass eating shyt :patrice: - but they just tryna get play from the ladies, simps can say that and they'll get pity fukks for it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
people just into that or they not, things like that don't just come up on no trends. We naturally predispositioned to hold aversions toward unhealthy shyt like that . . a lot of shyt is going on in a bytches subconscious . . even if she's not thinking about it on the surface she doesn't wanna pass on no wack genetics to her kids

except for that ass eating shyt :patrice: - but they just tryna get play from the ladies, simps can say that and they'll get pity fukks for it
You mark my words, breh. Retarded nikkaz are gonna be the new wave, wit nikkaz like welvinthegreat(GOT 'EM!) and atown0705(where the birds at?! lehlehlehleh), becomin famous on instagram

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You mark my words, breh. Retarded nikkaz are gonna be the new wave, wit nikkaz like welvinthegreat(GOT 'EM!) and atown0705(where the birds at?! lehlehlehleh), becomin famous on instagram

. . Breh :ohhh:

Seriously . . I can see that shyt now . . with bytches being all on some "I ain't putting up your shyt no more, I got me a retarded muthaphukka :usure:"

you gonna see some shyt like this

gonna be looking like :wtf: when your girl walks off with some ol' Dewey as muthaphukka

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
. . Breh :ohhh:

Seriously . . I can see that shyt now . . with bytches being all on some "I ain't putting up your shyt no more, I got me a retarded muthaphukka :usure:"

you gonna see some shyt like this

gonna be looking like :wtf: when your girl walks off with some ol' Dewey as muthaphukka

:mjlol:

bytches gon be like waitin on my handi-bae to get home

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Cuzz face looks like he's always smelling a funky fart or he has a piece of dookie stuck in his nose...

1398729382_djmustardthings5_73.jpg

dj-mustard-credit-where-credit-is-due-Hypetrak-SQUARE.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yo word is born thun I was about to shoot this nikka flea when the infamous mobb had a sold out show in little Haiti but you know how it be sunny as shyt in Florida, I had my chromed out revolver aimed at his dome when the rays of the sun bounced of my gun into my eyes temporarily blinding me, by the time I recovered that nikka was gone. God must have been on that nikkas side that day because I swear I was about to light that nikka up, word is bond he don't know how lucky he was dun.

:dead::dead::dead:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps