DJ MUSTARD looks like the kind of guy who constantly has shyt STAINS in his underwear

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is that you in your avy looking like a sensitive ass prodigy? He's admitted to being fat. Probably thinks I forgot.
Yo word is born thun I was about to shoot this nikka flea when the infamous mobb had a sold out show in little Haiti but you know how it be sunny as shyt in Florida, I had my chromed out revolver aimed at his dome when the rays of the sun bounced of my gun into my eyes temporarily blinding me, by the time I recovered that nikka was gone. God must have been on that nikkas side that day because I swear I was about to light that nikka up, word is bond he don't know how lucky he was dun.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
whats-wrong-with-you.gif

:patrice::dahell:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yo word is born thun I was about to shoot this nikka flea when the infamous mobb had a sold out show in little Haiti but you know how it be sunny as shyt in Florida, I had my chromed out revolver aimed at his dome when the rays of the sun bounced of my gun into my eyes temporarily blinding me, by the time I recovered that nikka was gone. God must have been on that nikkas side that day because I swear I was about to light that nikka up, word is bond he don't know how lucky he was dun.

:dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I stopped fukking with fat girls because they would leave shytty stains on the sheets when we worked up a sweat. :scust:

Is that you in your avy looking like a sensitive ass prodigy?

you're white. the cleanliest shower would still leave u smelling like scooby doo after a rainy day :heh:

My Kizza, you dont use a wash cloth?

Do you use a loofa? Do you karate chop your ass crack with ya hand?

How that work?

Thread about dirty underwear and dudes not using washcloths :scust:

so where does the Coli stand on the issue . .

Front to back or back to front

:patrice:

I'd wipe my ass with every page of your life story

:russ::mjlol::dead:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The worst shyt is when that fat shyt became "in" when it came to dudes.

That shyt is nasty lookin. nikkaz wit titties, quadruple guts, and they just look plain STANK:scust: