Albums DJ Mustard - Faith of A Mustard Seed Album Out Now (Discussion Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yatchy wasn’t on drake side anymore?
Idk He’d is a chatty patty but he definitely implied that lil boat was not cool with Drake anymore or something to that effect on his Elliot Wilson show. He is getting bad he is The one who “accidentally “ revealed that Sean wasnt dissing Kendrick and instead ye- but according to Hed Sean didn’t want him to say that to everyone via twitter . He just had to make sure he defended Kdot

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Idk He’d is a chatty patty but he definitely implied that lil boat was not cool with Drake anymore or something to that effect on his Elliot Wilson show. He is getting bad he is The one who “accidentally “ revealed that Sean was dissing Kendrick and instead ye- but according to Hed Sean didn’t want him to say that to everyone via twitter . He just had to make sure he defended Kdot

Hed said sean wasnt dissing dot tho

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Track 5 doesn't show title or feature :jbhmm:hope it's that song in the beginning of that Not Like Us video but won't hold me breath on that, maybe it is Kendrick tho

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I thought maybe not like us would be on this since I wouldn’t think Kendrick would use it for his own.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick gave the west coast a single look with his show (out of spite) and went straight back to being too big headed to work with these guys

3rd verse of Not Like Us starting to sound like projection