Albums DJ Mustard - Faith of A Mustard Seed Album Out Now (Discussion Thread)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
yall ruining my thread with the kenny slander:sadcam:

Damn cuh, hate it had to be you

a56.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this was pretty weird and random. album has less consistency than a DJ Khaled record :hhh:

and that preachy ass ending was too much for me. im supposed to be crying in church? beat wasted on that rambling. i was waiting for an I SEE DEAD PEOPLE type beat. the bluebucks song and the thugger song were fire. other than that... im good.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
this was pretty weird and random. album has less consistency than a DJ Khaled record :hhh:

and that preachy ass ending was too much for me. im supposed to be crying in church? beat wasted on that rambling. i was waiting for an I SEE DEAD PEOPLE type beat. the bluebucks song and the thugger song were fire. other than that... im good.

It’s garbage, don’t know what the fukk he was thinking

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There are some bangers but overall this is rather...meh or ok. Especially compared to his last album which was great.

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faith of a’ mustard seed is zesty ?!? :what: Do you not know where that comes from ?

Can you or anybody explain why the title isn't the correct quote from the Bible? It makes no sense as written. The key word in that passage is "size" because a mustard seed is small. Faith of a mustard seed doesn't mean anything..

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This things been creeping up on me all week. I thought One Bad Decision was kinda ehh at first but it's probably my favourite track after a week. :leon:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Can you or anybody explain why the title isn't the correct quote from the Bible? It makes no sense as written. The key word in that passage is "size" because a mustard seed is small. Faith of a mustard seed doesn't mean anything..

Depends on what translation you read. Most older ones don't have "size" in it. It was probably added in the last century because modern English speakers need their hand holding to make any sort of logical jump.

Twista said the same line on Hope "you can be wrong if it's you doubting // with the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains"

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what translation you read. Most older ones don't have "size" in it. It was probably added in the last century because modern English speakers need their hand holding to make any sort of logical jump.

Twista said the same line on Hope "you can be wrong if it's you doubting // with the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains"
Well ok I stand corrected I guess. Thanks!