Albums DJ Mustard - Faith of A Mustard Seed Album Out Now (Discussion Thread)

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish he released this sooner, tape is fire. If Roddy next album like what he did here, he’s gonna beat the allegations

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Far from a Kenny Stan but this thread is funny AF.

The man dug up DJ Mustard and unified the West hip hop scene from weed carriers to well knowns, and heads like:

"Kenny hypocrite" :pacspit:

Meanwhile, Drizzy been hopping on Reds and various rappers projects like a ho and still flopping :francis:
He’s on what various rappers songs. Sexy Redd who he been working with ? Snowd4y? You just making stuff up huh . Also he just had a hit - family matters a top 10 billboard song

MINT

All Star
Daps
Is it NLU no but it’s a hit . What is your definition of a hit if not a top 10 and of course the higher on the chart the better.
Longevity. Being low in the top 10 for only 1 or 2 weeks ain't enough for a song to be a hit...streaming now making all new songs crack the top 10 lol

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Family Matters was probably top ten for like three days and fell the hell off. Check the Billboard charts right now. It’s Not Like Us, Like That, Type shyt, and Euphoria in the top 75. Family Matters does not exist on a chart nor was a hit in general. It was about as much of a hit as that “No Frauds” song from Nicki years ago. shyt was in the top ten for like two weeks then fell to like 176 :mjlol:

EDIT: there’s some heat on here. Really messing with that Kodak track and the Future one

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Can someone give me proof that dude doesn't produce and just adds his drum and name? trying to prove it to my friend.