DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

just sold another property coli gang

wire just hit today 💪🏿

and I got another closing in Dec for some mo bread 🍞🍞🍞

going from 5 rentals to 8 with this move

NO I don't sell no courses and I can't teach you how to what i do no more than Kyrie can teach you how to finish at the rim 🤣

all them people who got robbed were fukking idiots just plain dumb

stop wasting time on this gossip BULLshyt🤣 sitting up here wasting hrs on this shyt but won't go to school and learn for real...talk about dumb ass fukk

don't end up with a PHD in internet podcast gossip where the earning potential is ZERO..... you're better off getting the art degree my nikka ,🤣

what up ceasar?

degu9089

All Star
Daps

wire just hit today 💪🏿

NO I don't sell no courses and I can't teach you how to what i do no more than Kyrie can teach you how to finish at the rim 🤣

stop wasting time on this gossip BULLshyt🤣 sitting up here wasting hrs on this shyt but won't go to school and learn for real...talk about dumb ass fukk

don't end up with a PHD in internet podcast gossip where the earning potential is ZERO..... you're better off getting the art degree my nikka ,🤣
Looking at your dirty fingernails and swap meet ring, I can tell this is :duck:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Looking at your dirty fingernails and swap meet ring, I can tell this is :duck:
good morning to you too my nikka🤣

whole post is facts 🤣

I get Luken checks in real life bruh bruh

share picture

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

do me a favor and zoom in on the purchase date

this is my 2 year old son's acct

🤣

fyi I'm the same poster don't let the name change throw you off

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
oh shyt envy. time to start snitching.

CRIME & JUSTICE

Bankruptcy Judge to DJ Envy: Turn Over Docs or Face Possible Arrest​

SUBPOENA POWER
“The Breakfast Club” host has until Jan. 8 to produce paperwork in a case involving his business associate, accused scammer Cesar Pina.
Pilar Melendez

Pilar Melendez

Senior National Reporter
Published Dec. 21, 2023 11:26AM EST
A photo of DJ Envy and Cesar Piña.

Johnny Nunez/Getty Images for Brandon Medford Enterprises​

A New Jersey bankruptcy judge has issued an ultimatum to popular radio host DJ Envy in a case involving his criminally charged business associate: comply with a subpoena or face possible arrest.
The Breakfast Club host, whose real name is Raashaun Casey, has until Jan. 8 to produce all documents required by a court-appointed trustee in a bankruptcy case involving accused Ponzi schemer Cesar Pina’s company, Whairhouse Real Estate, which filed for bankruptcy 11 months ago, according to a Wednesday ruling by Judge Rosemary Gambardella.
DJ Envy already missed his Nov. 28 subpoena deadline, which demanded all communications and documents related to Whairhouse and another company. Pina and his wife, Jennifer, are also mentioned in the motion to compel.
Should the three fail to provide “full and complete responses” to the request, the court will convene a hearing for a mandatory deposition and address appropriate sanctions, the judge wrote. Among those sanctions is arrest.

A lawyer for the Pinas did not immediately respond to a request for comment. An attorney for DJ Envy, who recently switched legal representation, also did not respond.
The threat marks the latest escalation in litigation against DJ Envy and against Pina, who has been charged in New Jersey with defrauding real estate investors out of millions of dollars.
Prosecutors allege that Pina promised clients a 20 to 45 percent return within five months of investing in his portfolio. Then he allegedly “engaged in a Ponzi-like scheme wherein he commingled victim investors’ money and used victim investors' investments to pay off prior investors and cover personal expenditures.”
DJ Envy has not been charged with a crime, but as reported by The Daily Beast, he is named in lawsuits by Pina’s investors, some of whom say they were recruited through real-estate seminars the radio host co-hosted and promoted.
After Pina’s October arrest, DJ Envy discussed his relationship with Pina on The Breakfast Club, explaining that he wanted their real estate seminars to uplift his community. He also denied allegations that he was privy to any information about Pina’s alleged misdeeds. Pina also denied any claims of wrongdoing, saying in an Oct. 24 Instagram Live that DJ Envy was never “in the room” during deals. “They call me Cesar Madoff—it’s crazy,” he said.

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

wire just hit today 💪🏿

Did you pick out the weeds off this property with your bare hands? If so, you should take some of those earnings and invest in a nail clipper.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Did you pick out the weeds off this property with your bare hands? If so, you should take some of those earnings and invest in a nail clipper.

😭 I had just washed the whip n put some jelly on the tires and I didn't have any gloves why are y'all giving me a hard time about my fingernails tho they were not that damn bad

but looking back on that post I was being a dikkhead 😭😭😭

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Damn, he really fell on the sword for Envy. Hope he’s compensated once he gets out