DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Capture44.jpg

I still can't imagine how anyone would give these Bulk & Skull looking doofuses 100k, 200k, 500k in cash.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One victim, The white dude on the news said $800K!
How did you amass 800k to invest and then spend it on these dudes???:why:
Makes you wonder how someone with 800k even got 800k to invest in the first place.
I'm no investment guru, but with that amount of money you looking to sit down with several different investment firms and spreading that out into stocks, real estate, etc etc . You don't just give 800k to Bulk & Skull and skip off into the sunset. Sh*t is beyond retarded and I can't make any sense out of it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Makes you wonder how someone with 800k even got 800k to invest in the first place.
I'm no investment guru, but with that amount of money you looking to sit down with several different investment firms and spreading that out into stocks, real estate, etc etc . You don't just give 800k to Bulk & Skull and skip off into the sunset. Sh*t is beyond retarded and I can't make any sense out of it.

Probably a family windfall or settlement

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like these people didn’t run the contract by their lawyers and basically people are blinded by fast quick money. If there’s an investment that can truly return 30% in 5 months, warrant buffet himself would give you all his money but of course there’s no fukkin thing.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

just sold another property coli gang

wire just hit today 💪🏿

and I got another closing in Dec for some mo bread 🍞🍞🍞

going from 5 rentals to 8 with this move

NO I don't sell no courses and I can't teach you how to what i do no more than Kyrie can teach you how to finish at the rim 🤣

all them people who got robbed were fukking idiots just plain dumb

stop wasting time on this gossip BULLshyt🤣 sitting up here wasting hrs on this shyt but won't go to school and learn for real...talk about dumb ass fukk

don't end up with a PHD in internet podcast gossip where the earning potential is ZERO..... you're better off getting the art degree my nikka ,🤣