DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked into this briefly. I don't think it was a scam. Buddy basically recruited private investors to go in on a deal. The market shifted and the deal went soft and they didn't make the money they were supposed to. It happens. The market shifting like it did fukked A LOT of people in real estate and yesterdays numbers aren't today's numbers. The game is the game

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I looked into this briefly. I don't think it was a scam. Buddy basically recruited private investors to go in on a deal. The market shifted and the deal went soft and they didn't make the money they were supposed to. It happens. The market shifting like it did fukked A LOT of people in real estate and yesterdays numbers aren't today's numbers. The game is the game
they didn't buy the properties tho...allegedly...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I never understood is why you would pay someone to teach you real estate?

If you have $ to buy property the bank will tell you everything you CAN and CANT do. It’s that simple.

You need to fix the property? You find a reputable contractor. These dudes is all frauds looking for people to get money out of.

lol @ learning real estate from a banker.

Daps
When you really look at shyt most these entertainers push shyt to the detriment of their fans/the community and openly scam their fans

Whether it’s Envy real estate scams, Juelz and Fat Joe with MLM’s, Master P putting rap faces on snacks and selling them at hood convenience stores with a much higher sugar and sodium content than big brands don’t believe me check the nutrition facts on those Lil Baby chips and sodas, the fake mixtape placement wave that had rappers like Benny and Jadakiss scamming fans (Kiss was also pushing sports betting with his bullshyt picks), Yachty and Soulja Boy (this nikka was also selling a dropshipped emulator for $200) sued for shyt coin/NFTs/cryptos, I seen Wiz and Tyga got ghost kitchen restaurants on Uber Eats now :mjlol:
I feel the same way about the coli nothing but scams get pushed here

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
ross.gif

I don't get it, Rick Ross has beef with The Breakfast Club?