DJ Envy and Cesar Piña accused of real estate fraud and scamming - FBI ARRESTS CESAR PĨNA FOR WIRE FRAUD

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
oh-wow-i-cant.gif
Whatever happened to this guy

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Damn. Are they doing anything else now?
He’s writing in LA. It was always his end goal.

As for this Envy and FlippingNJ business, I figured something was up when they stopped talking about it on air. They used to promote the seminars heavy, like every other day. But it’s been really quite for the past year or so.

Even last week someone asked about getting help with their credit and he was like “I don’t know anything but ask XYZ on IG”. But before he used to push ThatCreditDude a lot, but I always thought they were scammers. Same with those Wall Street Hustlers/crypto guys.

I love the Breakfast show and the OG cast and hate slander against their name but the way Envy has been in regards to when people phone up about education vs hustles, made me vexed when he used to always say they should be allowed to teach the kids. He thinks he is more clever than everyone else too, it’s a real shytty attitude.

He always said his courses were $99 and they would just help you learn the game, but as I have never been I didn’t realise they got people to invest into the scheme (I’m still not sure if that’s true or if it’s something else)

I like Envy when he’s being a comedian or just a host. But when he starts talking about life or politics I’m not a fan at all. He’s quite stupid in a lot of aspects of life and just because he made money he things he has experience in a lot of things. Some of the callers or buyers of his books see him as some business guru but from the looks of stuff he’s just involved in money making schemes.

There is absolutely no way he can separate himself from all of this. If it is the seminars where FlippingNJ was getting investors from then he would be part of the lawsuit at some point and it will ruin him.

From the sounds of it they preyed on ill informed people.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Someone else posted it as well

But anytime I hear celebrities, comedians, radio personalities talk about how they do SEMINARS on real estate or any other business ventures I know they doing some type of scam
He doing it for free, no?

i would think cesar would be the one scammin tho. Maybe thats why Envy aint been around him in a minute :heh:

Last edited: