Daps
Reppin
St louis
that nikka is never that gangsta with men.
and you can tell from the back of his head
that his hairline is in the trunk.
UKVu0t8.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Only tough against women...fold up quick against dudes...

I still enjoy listening to this badly built lame, he amuses me...stuff like this just proves he a lame for real...he just got money that's all
Yeah he got bully energy right here.

Bark on a woman a third his size but no smoke for dudes.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Only tough against women...fold up quick against dudes...

I still enjoy listening to this badly built lame, he amuses me...stuff like this just proves he a lame for real...he just got money that's all
He told Meek to pull up on him during their whole beef. Also did the same with Freddie Gibbs, Rory and the white boy on Hot97.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

Ak always got that big dog energy irl for women, but quit as a church when the nikkas come around tho? :sas2:

Ya he is the president of hard on hoes for real. Best thing you can do is kill them with kindness if you ask me. Secondly, mike rashid was uncomfortable and left cant be disrespecting women like that big ak clearly not happy and he selfish af . T grizzley called him out on OTR podcast shyt got weird

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Arguing with women you ain't related to or in a relationship with :francis:
U get it only type of women u argue with. Ive argued with my older sis tryna lil bro me . And my significant other but moving forward im so much mature now id never argue w my sisters noone could get me that heated unless it involves my son. Id just cut them off 4L best thing for yourself mentally also my significant other no pojnt in arguing . Saying nothing is saying something. And when u ignore a bish nothing cuts deeper

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont fukk with AK but looks like he may have been protecting that woman from those other women. Not sure if she was trying to fight and he was checking her? I dont have a problem with a man verbally checking his woman. If she is a hard headed hellhound. Thats all those type of women will understand.

What men need to understand is if a woman doesnt respect you,or really like you like that. All that yelling,and everything you saying sounds like gibberish. Or a complete waste of breathe.

Find yourself a righteous woman who you can command with a whisper. Who you would never want to degrade/chastize due to her soft/humble nature:respect: