DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I mean, when he went on Faq & fukkface, screaming “Big Ak” it kind of let everyone know how he handles his affairs. Akicarus flew too close to the sun, wasn’t content with just being a chatty patty, and started making appearances, started making “come see these hands” type threats, he was gassed the fukk up, and money, especially fast money, brings all your worst attributes front and center. Once he started believing his own hype, behind all that money, smh, this is a tale as old as time. Even if he comes out of this alright, at this point, I don’t think he is gonna learn anything from this.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
joe-budden-head-turn-joe-budden.gif

scram-sxram.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yeah he bagged that military chocolate shorty in GA a few dudes were trying to get. I believe her name was Ebony if my extraordinary memory is accurate.

I still remember how it all played out with the picture posted of them together clowning Boom :banderas: Back when AK was still skinny:mjpls:

I:ohhh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The times I've heard him claim under 30 always sounded like bullshyt. I don't really care about him on way or another, and I certainly don't take him seriously.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ak has never lied about his age

He has a mugshot from 2008 when he was stealing laptops at Rutgers lol. He literally posted on here & on SOHH

All that other shyt though is nasty AF lol. This bytch looks dirty as fukk
Wikipedia has his birth year as 1991

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I hate to be that guy, but that's not herpes in the picture. Doxycycline is one of the medications I take for my folliculitis which causes white bumps like that but on my beard and scalp. Hurts like a bytch

Herpes looks very different, I've seen patients that have both types and it doesn't look like this

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Does his driver license says he was born in 89?
It's kinda hard to make out, but I don't know why she would say he's 35 then show his license that shows he's 33 (she is a bird tho). What is legible is that his birthday is either June or May 17th so if he is 35 he's turning 36 no later than two months from now.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
According to that license not only is Ak 35 he turns 36 next month.

Take heed youngins everyone that plays that "you old" card ends up going out sad. :sas1:
nikka got years on me, I'm looking at AK like he's my peer. He had the nerve to start clowning Drake for being 36 in a karate class smh

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:russ: yeah cats were debating if he paid to fly her out just to take the pic holding up the paper. Didn't she get her nudes exposed on some totally unrelated shyt?

Wild times, breh :mjlol:
Yea I posted her nudes :mjgrin:
Broad had razor bumps on her p*ssy and the hole was wide open. Like she took the pic after using a dildo.