DJ Akademiks gets exposed by his bytch for beating her, having herpes, being 35 | HE TOOK HER BACK

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
the meds don't prove he has genital herpes, but weirdo niccas here will say you're defending and glazing if u point that out.
Doxycycline is what I take for Folliculitis which a lot of black men have on their beard and scalp.

If someone is taking meds for herpes they'll have prescriptions for Valacyclovir, Acyclovir, or the brand name Valtrex

Valtrex ran out of stock often at the pharmacy I used to work at

bnew

Veteran
Daps
She said he gave her other STDs. And yes sometimes we prescribe the combo of an antiviral with Doxy or Bactria DS.

Dude has zosters all over his penis and abdomen. Yeah that’s HSV2 breh

If he didn't inform her of his STD status before having sex with her, she should sue him.

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
Give a thot herpes and tell your mom to not press charges when she nearly breaks her hand brehs

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I’m just tripping off of him being a multimillionaire, yet fooling around with women that look like crackheads. That photo of the dikk sucking… maybe it’s just a bad pic or that female suffers from seasonal allergies. Got your thumb in a sloppy booty with pimples and bumps all on it?

There’s regular dudes that are not millionaires going over to Hong Kong’s in Tijuana everyday and knocking down certified 10’s for a couple hundred dollars. Yet, this nikka has a surplus in resources that most men can only dream of and is fukking on dusty hoes? If you’re going to trick, do it right.

I’m not a broke nikka by any means and do very well for myself, but I don’t have Ak money (yet). I’ve also been happily married for +10 years, so maybe I can’t relate. I guess it’s true that a Lame is a Lame, regardless of how much money they have. Ak is entertaining and I have nothing against him, but he’s constantly taking L’s and exposing himself as a Lame.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Some of those pics

e3c1e4c6-adcf-4262-92b0-f41680363e11_text.gif
Facts. 'Sgust

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m just tripping off of him being a multimillionaire, yet fooling around with women that look like crackheads. That photo of the dikk sucking… maybe it’s just a bad pic or that female suffers from seasonal allergies. Got your thumb in a sloppy booty with pimples and bumps all on it?

There’s regular dudes that are not millionaires going over to Hong Kong’s in Tijuana everyday and knocking down certified 10’s for a couple hundred dollars. Yet, this nikka has a surplus in resources that most men can only dream of and is fukking on dusty hoes? If you’re going to trick, do it right.

I’m not a broke nikka by any means and do very well for myself, but I don’t have Ak money (yet). I’ve also been happily married for +10 years, so maybe I can’t relate. I guess it’s true that a Lame is a Lame, regardless of how much money they have. Ak is entertaining and I have nothing against him, but he’s constantly taking L’s and exposing himself as a Lame.

Nah breh the thumb is hers not his. If you know what I mean

:dame:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Also peep the image of him fukkin raw with a thumb in her butt :lupe:

Yes it looks like her booty got a rash on it
full

Hood up so that’s the girl thumb up his azz with herpes all around his ass ?

Sharp said that was HIS a$$hole in that pic (referring to akademiks)

That better be a bytch bootyhole I just saw bytchass nikkas

full

anyone clicking the spoiler is in for rude awakening.
And the most reaction is his age