Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The c00n divestors are saying that the girl's brother is a drug dealer. And blaming him for selling her the fake fentanyl. None of this is substantiated but they're blaming the brother.
The blame should be on her dumb ass brother, not black men as a collective! :what: If her sister or female cousin sold her fake fentanyl, would they be blaming all black wow--

You know what, I know the answer! :hubie:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Meet up with strangers on a dating app in a foreign country to do drugs, ladies! :snoop: Thank God nothing happened to her. I know she's a FWB but you need to leave her ass alone, breh. Don't associate with someone so STUPID to do something like that. :huhldup:

She got her wake up call after that and flew back to Vancouver. And yeah me and her are no longer dealing with each other.

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
The c00n divestors are saying that the girl's brother is a drug dealer. And blaming him for selling her the fake fentanyl. None of this is substantiated but they're blaming the brother.

Tbh I have seen the same sentiment here. So I can't just exclusively pin this on the women.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
quooNM9.png

Ted Bundy would be putting up Jordan numbers

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Tbh I have seen the same sentiment here. So I can't just exclusively pin this on the women.

shut yo dumb ass up . She just as guilty buying fent from her damn brother .

IF that's even what happened

White dude said "checc her thug nigg^^ brother" and yo old world monkey lookin ass took the bait