Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Basically these women believe they should be able to run right into the sketchiest situation imaginable and be totally absolved when the inevitable happens.
Discernment and hundreds of prior incidents be damned

I had a FWB I used to see. She was travelling around SE and East Asia for a year.

Anyway one night she rings me out of the blue on WhatsApp all panicked, saying she was in a cab. She tells me she was staying in Maylasia. And she really wanted some weed. She matched with some Nigerian breh on Bumble and they got talking he said he has a bit of weed, now this was 11pm their time so she thought the sensible thing to do is leave her safe hotel and get a cab to this guys place, she makes it clear she was coming for weed only and he was like alright.

Anyway she arrives and it’s a 5 floor block of flats in the middle of nowhere, it’s where a lot of the foreign workers live. The guy is real, they light up and are talking for a bit then the door knocks and another Nigerian breh comes in and they start talking in their language. He sits down quietly and her and the original guy carry on chatting.

Then 20 mins later another breh turns up. Now this chick is starting to go Uh Oh, the weed is strong and she starts to feel a bit lightheaded the guy suggests she go to his room to lay down. She looks in his room it has no windows just a door. So she says she’s just going to go, the guy asks if she’s sure. And she opens the door and he closes it.

They stood there for 5 mins going back and forth him telling her she should sleep and her insisting she leave. In the end he probably knew the visual of some 5’2 asian woman screaming in his apartment would not be a good look and opened the door for her.

She can't open the main gate so she climbs over this gate loses one of her shoes and walks down a dark ass road, luckily she came across a 7/11 and the guy working there let her charge her phone and she called a cab that took her back to her hotel downtown.

All this time I’m SMH, and told her if they were different type of guys it could have gone very differently. The other dumb thing is she had already known from previous incidents on her trip that some guys are wild. When she was in India. The guy who ran the hotel she was staying, also had some weed. She was partaking with him the night before she left and this guy got his dikk out.

:francis:

Last edited:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I think it’s obvious she overdosed on a fake Percocet No one takes fentanyl willingly dealers just be mixing that shyt with coke and pills.

But if the brother supplied his sister smfh

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I think it’s obvious she overdosed on a fake Percocet No one takes fentanyl willingly dealers just be mixing that shyt with coke and pills.

That’s not true… They are smoking that shyt in vape pens now.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

This spin I got to see.

nikka HOW?!?

The c00n divestors are saying that the girl's brother is a drug dealer. And blaming him for selling her the fake fentanyl. None of this is substantiated but they're blaming the brother.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I had a FWB I used to see. She was travelling around SE and East Asia for a year.

Anyway one night she rings me out of the blue on WhatsApp. All panicked saying she was in a cab, she tells me she was staying in Maylasia. And she really wanted some weed. She matched with some Nigerian breh on Bumble and they got talking he said he has a bit of weed, now this was 11pm their time so she thought the sensible thing to do is leave her safe hotel and get a cab to this guys place she makes it clear she was coming for weed only and he was like alright.

Anyway she arrives and it’s a 5 floor block of flats in the middle of nowhere it’s where a lot of the foreign workers live. the guy is real, they light up and are talking for a bit then the door knocks and another Nigerian breh comes in and they start talking in their language. He sits down quietly and her and the original guy carry on chatting.

Then 20 mins another breh turns up. Now this chick is starting to go Uh Oh, the weed is strong and she starts to feel a bit lightheaded the guy suggests she go to his room to lay down. She looks in his room it has no windows just a door. So she says she’s just going to go, the guy asks if she’s sure. And she opens the door and he closes it.

They stood there for 5 mins going back and forth him telling she should sleep and her insisting she leave. In the end he probably knew the visual of some 5’2 asian woman screaming in his apartment would not be a good look and opened the door for her.

She cant open the main gate so she climbs over this gate loses one of her shoes and walks down a dark ass road, luckily she came across a 7/11 and the guy working there let her charge her phone and she called a cab that took her back to her hotel downtown.

All this time I’m SMH, and told her if they were different type of guys it could have gone very differently. The other dumb thing is she had already known from previous incidents on her trip that some guys are wild. When she was in India. The guy who ran the hotel she was staying also had some weed she was partaking with him the night before she left and this guy got his dikk out.

:francis:
Meet up with strangers on a dating app in a foreign country to do drugs, ladies! :snoop: Thank God nothing happened to her. I know she's a FWB but you need to leave her ass alone, breh. Don't associate with someone so STUPID to do something like that. :huhldup: