"Divergent: Insurgent" Official thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I saw the first one a few weeks ago. It was aite, but I probably wouldn't have paid to see it. The 2nd one based off the trailer LOOKS better, but that's how sequels hook you in too, but we know how sequels tend to turn out.

The first and second books are decent like the hunger games. The plot twist at the end of the second book is asscheeks. It ruins the third book but as bad as it is it still ain't seeing the crap called Mockingjay. Also this series has an ending that pissed off the fanbase.

Most of the third book is so disconnected from the factions and everything the first book was about its jarring. Again second book was solid though.

So in essence, it sounds just like Hunger Game books too then huh, lol.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's a good fukin trailer and the amount of actors they're squeezing into these type of movies is:whew: but I ain't getting sucked in. These tweeny stuff aren't for red blooded males

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Shailene Woodley? Sexy? :heh:
I was feelin her in that first movie. All I knew her from were the commercials for that one movie where she had the oxygen mask and already had short hair.....I thought the long hair made her look good :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Bish need to hook mah baby Francia Raisa up wit a gig.

All da rest of dem otha mufukkas from Secret Life out chea :flabbynsick:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
man that bytch has aged heavily since descendants, she hasnt panned out the way i thought at all :francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good. Took me awhile to care and pay attention to the first one and i never read the books so what happens in the 3rd one? Some walking dead shyt outside them
Gates?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I just don't get the movie. Does she have a special ability? What is it and what is its use in their world?

ehhh

Just watched it.. the ending was meh ..not feeling it.

Cant say I liked this more than the first...also cant say I dont..its about equal

Have no idea where this is going now... Im gonna have to read the third book because I get the feeling the third movie is gonna be complete fukkery and a waste of time

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The action was better in this movie, but the plot made LESS sense than the last one. Which pretty much correlates to the books, which are universally regarded as garbage. Honestly, we just went because there's not much else to do in this shytty town. Overall, it was entertaining, but ridiculous. The ending made NO sense at all. I really don't see how they're gonna squeeze a 3rd or 4th movie out of this. It's done, for god's sake.

3 out 10 for me, and that's based solely on the action scenes.:pachaha: