Release date:
  • March 20, 2015

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even know there was a first. I saw the trailer today before The Hobbit and assumed this was about to be the new Hunger Games level franchise.

I wanted to hate the trailer because it looked the same as Hunger Games with goofier looking cacs, but the trailer wasn't bad imo. The movie looks good visually if nothing else.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Someone explain to me what is special about this ho
The first and second books are decent like the hunger games. The plot twist at the end of the second book is asscheeks. It ruins the third book but as bad as it is it still ain't seeing the crap called Mockingjay. Also this series has an ending that pissed off the fanbase.

Most of the third book is so disconnected from the factions and everything the first book was about its jarring. Again second book was solid though.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
the first one was shockingly good...and I hated the hunger games

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The first and second books are decent like the hunger games. The plot twist at the end of the second book is asscheeks. It ruins the third book but as bad as it is it still ain't seeing the crap called Mockingjay. Also this series has an ending that pissed off the fanbase.

Most of the third book is so disconnected from the factions and everything the first book was about its jarring. Again second book was solid though.

I just don't get the movie. Does she have a special ability? What is it and what is its use in their world?