Disturbing/ controversial movies you've seen?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The.Bad.Seed.1956.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE
Suddenly.Last.Summer.1959.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

tenor.gif

Both films are based on plays so they're kinda theatrical. It's no coincidence btw. In the 50s and 60s, Hollywood was constantly facing censorship or fear of communist accusations. A lot of risks on subject matter were restricted. On the flip side, plays were often where writers took the most chances. It's also where gay writers would add all types of shyt into their work, and where race was often explored most honestly (or ugly).

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This film, whenever it shall be released???

will tear yall up..

The Onania Club” is set in Hollywood, California. The exclusive release promises the movie “will be one of the most vile, inhumane movie experiences of all time.” Anyone who has seen “The Human Centipede” films know Six can more than deliver on this promise. The movie is produced by Tom Six and Ilona Six through their Six Entertainment Company production banner.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
August Underground. The shyt looks legit like a real snuff film. The director knows what he was doing
The sequels were even worse

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

The thing that made it even more disturbing is that its based on a true story. No child should ever go through this. shyt has me see red every time:demonic:
Motherfukkers like this need to be tortured slowly and have any and all will to live drained from them :demonic:

BEEN LOOKING for this film for ages..saw it back in 97. very fukked up and sad!!
It's a british production.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

The thing that made it even more disturbing is that its based on a true story. No child should ever go through this. shyt has me see red every time:demonic:
Motherfukkers like this need to be tortured slowly and have any and all will to live drained from them :demonic:

Lord have mercy!!! :picard: :picard::picard::merchant::merchant::merchant:

I'm only halfway through this breakdown video too. I never even heard of this movie or the true story behind it, but geez! I don't think I'll be watching this one.

Maybe my own childhood wasn't so bad after all. :hubie:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lord have mercy!!! :picard: :picard::picard::merchant::merchant::merchant:

I'm only halfway through this breakdown video too. I never even heard of this movie or the true story behind it, but geez! I don't think I'll watching this one.

Maybe my own childhood wasn't so bad after all. :hubie:
Absolutely demonic. Another person mentioned the movie girl next door. That was a true story too. I mean the other stuff in here is crazy but reality can be worse than fiction. This shyt too was real