Disturbing/ controversial movies you've seen?

Daps
Extremely light compared to some of these other movies but I remember watching Hard Candy years ago on a whim. Was pleasantly surprised and finished the film.:ehh:

Sadistic and intelligent under age girl uses herself as bait to trap and torment a potential pedo murderer

"Who do you wanna fukk first first me or the knife?":demonic:

shyt was crazy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Extremely light compared to some of these other movies but I remember watching Hard Candy years ago on a whim. Was pleasantly surprised and finished the film.:ehh:

Sadistic and intelligent under age girl uses herself as bait to trap and torment a potential pedo murderer

"Who do you wanna fukk first first me or the knife?":demonic:

That movie was nuts.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Kids is a great film but I never had the urge to watch it again.

This thread is going to be full of bad films that are "controversial" due to aesthetics (violence, sex, etc) but I want to focus on a couple that were controversial or ahead of their time.

The Bad Seed

The first American film about a child sociopath. As with Psycho, it shocked and disgusted audiences...but they couldn't look away. Legitimately a good movie.

Suddenly, Last Summer

Amazing film on every level. Delving into why it's controversial would spoil the plot. It's not hard to see why it was blacklisted and why many of the actors and writers of the film didn't talk about it for years.

The.Bad.Seed.1956.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE
Suddenly.Last.Summer.1959.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE

tenor.gif