DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who are these people? I saw maybe 2 decently attractive women up there and about 10 busted ones. One with ripped up stockings :why: The bruhs weren’t easy on the eyes either :dame:

Who watches this crap?
Man, someone posted that video yesterday and I ended up watching 2-3 episodes. I’m not usually into shyt like this, but I like the fact that they say why they popped their balloon and/or the person on display gets to say why they DQ’ed someone, it’s kinda interesting to see people play themselves

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What is the 50/50 shyt? I been married to my wife and both our checks go into one checking account...of course we have out own private accounts for toys and shyt but people really out here getting married and don't share finances? :wtf:
Uh, yea. Most share financial responsibilities, but it’s pretty common to not combine accounts

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Give this dude a show. He was entertaining. A docuhe...but entertaining nonetheless. :russ:

Girl in the red titties look unhappy. Gotdamn...poor girl.
Was just gone say that cleavage was long af…broad got parallel titties.
You could tell the smokers from a mile away …they look dusty af

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Breh remind me of the evolved version of geodude but as disrespectful as he was I can guarantee he had some more chicks in his dm after that, on top of the lady he pulled. These chicks love them a toxic, masculine looking dude dont be fooled. At least 3 of those chicks only popped their balloon cause the others did. :mjlol:

Put it like this, if each girl was divided by barriers where they couldn't see the chick next to them and each girl simply had to raise their hand to disqualify themselves then I guarantee he still has at least the one in pink left as well.

So in essence buddy had the two finest chicks choosing. Despite being short and looking like a ninja turtle. :skip: