DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What is the 50/50 shyt? I been married to my wife and both our checks go into one checking account...of course we have out own private accounts for toys and shyt but people really out here getting married and don't share finances? :wtf:
50/50 is sharing finances if you both have similar incomes. That’s basically what you’re doing. 50% of your income goes to a joint account for bills, and you can do whatever you want with the other 50%

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
If he isn't too dark. He's too light. Black women are the main one's turning brehs down because of their complexion. Its ridiculous at this point. I understand preferences but to turn an otherwise solid breh down because he's the wrong skin tone is wild to me. We really need to start calling out the colorism that exists amongst black women more frequently.
Trill shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He got the one with the best mix of looks and disposition.

She flat out said she wanna have kids with the man. Good for him that's about how it would go if you knew Brazillian Jiujitsu. The birds would eliminate themselves because they're not qualified. They already know.

Daps
The disrespectful bruh got me laughing. Dude kinda insecure.

The second cat I would be happy if my sister(She too ugly for him but hypothetically) dated him. First cat seem like to type to try to size you up.

:deadrose:

The first brotha was definitely insecure but all heroes don't wear capes.

Last edited:

Legend27

Pro
Daps
rejects.gif
:mjgrin::mjcry:
:russ::russ::russ::russ: Bruh

vino

Superstar
Daps
Second dude work at the plant and personal trainer. Come on man, they already know dude on some fukkery. They started popping them immediately. He said the “gentlemen” haha. Them plant dudes/ personal trainers running through women. :pachaha:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was revealed that the girl that left with him didn’t even leave the building with him, and she gave her number to some other dude and nikkas talking about “He won” :dead:

The real story is the 4th Breh in the video. He stood 10 toes down on who he was and ending up finding a shawty similar to him :salute:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
It was revealed that the girl that left with him didn’t even leave the building with him, and she gave her number to some other dude and nikkas talking about “He won” :dead:

The real story is the 4th Breh in the video. He stood 10 toes down on who he was and ending up finding a shawty similar to him :salute:
Proof??