DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What is the 50/50 shyt? I been married to my wife and both our checks go into one checking account...of course we have out own private accounts for toys and shyt but people really out here getting married and don't share finances? :wtf:

Yeah some do.

Me and my old lady have a joint account for all of our budget monthly/nonmonthly bills and shyt. Even our boys 529s.

But we also have our own personal joints for savings/checking too. and of course retirement accounts.

Finances are the #1 relationship killer for a reason.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first one is ugly and arrogant, pick a struggle. Also, he walks like he has to take major shyt. That's probably why he's so snappy

The second one is attractive but outfit is horrible
The first one seemed like a pretty chill dude. I know he's a famous YouTuber so I'm not sure if his intentions were pure.

The 2nd seemed like a solid breh too. Rejecting him because of his outfit is kind of crazy to me. As long as he didn't have stains on his clothes or was dressed like a teenager I don't see the problem. If it bothered them that much just take breh to the mall and have him try on some new fits. My ex took me to the mall and styled me all the time

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I watched it, honestly majority of the guys were clowns and insecure.

Tall light skin dude with the tattoos came off insufferable.

Muscle dude sounds like gym and empty headed

Chandler seems very insecure and nerdy although he is definitely comes across as a good guy but he seems insecure.

Electrician sounds level headed but styles his hair and dresses like a child.

Dude is 29, two kids talking about not marrying for any reason 😂.

Ninja Turtles is mad insecure lol. Angry, comes off abusive..

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
What is the 50/50 shyt? I been married to my wife and both our checks go into one checking account...of course we have out own private accounts for toys and shyt but people really out here getting married and don't share finances? :wtf:
You got lucky with a good woman. These bytches will fukk raw and have your child but they won’t put that lil funky ass $5k in a joint account because “momma always said keep you a stash”.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"I'm just being honest."
Screenshot-2024-06-14-133447.png
89a8c459ad4e84b576ab3977e0eaf096.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The first one seemed like a pretty chill dude. I know he's a famous YouTuber so I'm not sure if his intentions were pure.

The 2nd seemed like a solid breh too. Rejecting him because of his outfit is kind of crazy to me. As long as he didn't have stains on his clothes or was dressed like a teenager I don't see the problem. If it bothered them that much just take breh to the mall and have him try on some new fits. My ex took me to the mall and styled me all the time

Or they can let him dress how he wants to dress and find a woman ok with it