DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Who are these people? I saw maybe 2 decently attractive women up there and about 10 busted ones. One with ripped up stockings :why: The bruhs weren’t easy on the eyes either :dame:

Who watches this crap?

Most of these brehs is sissified so anything to get their bussy in a bunch they'll consume it:dame:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you’re underestimating how color struck black women are….
If he isn't too dark. He's too light. Black women are the main one's turning brehs down because of their complexion. Its ridiculous at this point. I understand preferences but to turn an otherwise solid breh down because he's the wrong skin tone is wild to me. We really need to start calling out the colorism that exists amongst black women more frequently.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The disrespectful bruh got me laughing. Dude kinda insecure.

The second cat I would be happy if my sister(She too ugly for him but hypothetically) dated him. First cat seem like to type to try to size you up.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The first one is ugly af and arrogant, pick a struggle. Also, he walks like he has to take major shyt. That's probably why he's so snappy

The second one is attractive but that outfit is horrible

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
"The Gentleman" did not have anything interesting going for him besides "heading to the gym". And when one girl asked what books he reads, he replied he's reading "How to be a Superior Man". Then she asked if he has any questions for her, he said "Well, not right now"
:dead:

This isn't a Gentleman vs Disrespectful debate. The "Gentleman" was just boring as fukk with no hobbies :deadrose::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The disrespectful breh got the best looking girl out of the group. :umad:
That's because he stood on something. Even when the balloons kept popping bro never deviated from who he was. Never raised his voice but made his positions clear.

A man should ask himself what does he stand for. What principles make up your foundation. It's not about projecting a "thug image"...a lot of you brothers don't stand for anything. You don't have any principles or beliefs that guide you. That makes you look weak, spineless. Dudes just going through life floating.

A lot of times being passionate, knowledgeable and steadfast about something will attract women. Immerse yourself in whatever and like minded women will follow.